Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 10:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Oh, Sierra! Open that basement door tonite, walk down the stairs with no light on, discover your subconscious desires, and then, suddenly, the strobe light will go on!
I happen to know my subconscious desires, thank you very much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 11:28 AM

741 posts, read 1,679,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Virgos. Got to love 'em.

They put the cap back on the toothpaste and never leave the toilet seat up.
I love having a Virgo son who is 14..he dresses very nicely, showers twice a day, makes his bed, cleans his room... and has been the best child tht anyone could ask for..He didnt even cry when he was a baby!!

Old 11-23-2011, 05:19 PM

314 posts, read 817,293 times
I'm an Aquarius; we are f*cked up individuals!

Old 11-23-2011, 05:27 PM

770 posts, read 1,177,577 times
Why the F is everyone hating on Leos?!?!

Old 11-23-2011, 05:44 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Why the F is everyone hating on Leos?!?!

Funny Horoscopes - Funny Sun Signs Descriptions - Astrology Humour

LEOS

You will grab attention in any way you possibly can. Self-immolation is not out of the question. You like to kiss mirrors a lot. Genghis Khan was a Leo, and so is Barney the Dinosaur. People still love Lucy, but less because she was a Leo. Leos will interrupt conversation to talk, and they will place themselves bodily in the way of someone who is trying to leave before the Leo is finished saying what he or she needs to say. All Leos want parades on their birthdays. Leos never marry because no one is good enough for them. If they do marry, they keep their spouses locked under the bathroom sink. They need physical affection at all times; unfortunately, they can't find any because everyone thinks they are irritating punks. This is why so many of the people arrested for necrophilia are Leos. A Leo uses himself as an example of the Overman in order to describe philosophical concepts. Some Leos decide to be homosexual even if they aren't, because they think this gives them shock value. It actually means that neither gender will want to hook up with them. In actuality, anything besides a romantic evening with themselves is considered a step down for the Leo. Leos open doors by screaming at them. They expect their Clappers to applaud when they enter a room. Leos are said to resemble lions. This means that they are loud, have cleft upper lips and slimy noses, and s**t under trees as they walk. They snack on monkeys while watching "Entertainment Tonight". Humility frightens Leos. That is why Jesus was a Capricorn, Buddha was an Aries, and so forth. However, "radical cult leader" is not out of the question. Leos like to start fights with Aries. They will stomp and bloody each other regardless of whether or not they are in public. In fact, the Leos usually prefer it. You will see these fights taking place at bars, sporting events, fashion shows, or Taco Bell. If you are a clever Capricorn, you will sell tickets. Don't worry about hanging posters--Leo will take care of that in advance. Aquarians hang posters of rock stars on their walls. Scorpios hang posters of famous disasters on their walls. Capricorns hang posters of great mathematicians on their walls. Pisceans hang posters of unicorns on their walls. Leos hang posters of themselves on their walls.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:15 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times
I just found out today that apparently I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart, and my rising sign is Scorpio, which surprised me. Then I read that Scorpio risings have intense eyes but I don't think that fits me or I think I'd get my way more of the time...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:16 PM

770 posts, read 1,177,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Funny Horoscopes - Funny Sun Signs Descriptions - Astrology Humour

LEOS

You will grab attention in any way you possibly can. Self-immolation is not out of the question. You like to kiss mirrors a lot. Genghis Khan was a Leo, and so is Barney the Dinosaur. People still love Lucy, but less because she was a Leo. Leos will interrupt conversation to talk, and they will place themselves bodily in the way of someone who is trying to leave before the Leo is finished saying what he or she needs to say. All Leos want parades on their birthdays. Leos never marry because no one is good enough for them. If they do marry, they keep their spouses locked under the bathroom sink. They need physical affection at all times; unfortunately, they can't find any because everyone thinks they are irritating punks. This is why so many of the people arrested for necrophilia are Leos. A Leo uses himself as an example of the Overman in order to describe philosophical concepts. Some Leos decide to be homosexual even if they aren't, because they think this gives them shock value. It actually means that neither gender will want to hook up with them. In actuality, anything besides a romantic evening with themselves is considered a step down for the Leo. Leos open doors by screaming at them. They expect their Clappers to applaud when they enter a room. Leos are said to resemble lions. This means that they are loud, have cleft upper lips and slimy noses, and s**t under trees as they walk. They snack on monkeys while watching "Entertainment Tonight". Humility frightens Leos. That is why Jesus was a Capricorn, Buddha was an Aries, and so forth. However, "radical cult leader" is not out of the question. Leos like to start fights with Aries. They will stomp and bloody each other regardless of whether or not they are in public. In fact, the Leos usually prefer it. You will see these fights taking place at bars, sporting events, fashion shows, or Taco Bell. If you are a clever Capricorn, you will sell tickets. Don't worry about hanging posters--Leo will take care of that in advance. Aquarians hang posters of rock stars on their walls. Scorpios hang posters of famous disasters on their walls. Capricorns hang posters of great mathematicians on their walls. Pisceans hang posters of unicorns on their walls. Leos hang posters of themselves on their walls.
LMAO. Us Leos are just so misunderstood.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j..._ZIVfQ&cad=rja

Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Virgo Good Traits - If you need anything organized request the help and guidance of your Virgo friend. Virgo's are very neat and organized and pure perfectionist. The Virgo is also a very hard worker. They make great employees because they see their work through to the finish and actually enjoy working hard. Virgo's make great executives in business because of their dedication to hard work and perfectionism. The typical Virgo enjoys helping others also, and is actually sensitive to the needs of others. That is why many Virgo's might do well in counseling work. They are also very loyal individuals and take pride in their family.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:19 PM

56 posts, read 88,067 times
i'm a virgo male- my flaws are too much pride, getting the last word, and i'm very fussy with certain things

-i always get along great with other virgos (male or female)
-my best friend (male) is a virgo, my best friend (female) is a Leo
-my mother is a virgo, good relationship
-my dad is a scorpio- i but heads with him but good relationship
-my young brother is a scorpio, good relationship
-i have a lady friend who is a sag who is one of the few people i can tell anything.
-there is a woman i have interest in who is also a sag (actually same b-day as the one above) that i knew at one point was into me but now she is near impossible to break the ice with
-my ex wife is a leo and i always butted heads with her.
-i get along with my ex brother in laws as well as my father in law- aries, libra, and libra
-i tend to get along with alot of the sept, oct, nov, and dec b-day people
-my son is a taurus and i'm pretty much guarenteeing he with be a complete sweetheart to woman and well liked by everyone. he's very full of life
-daughter is a gemini and she definitly has 2 sides to her
-ex sister in law is gemini and i get along with her.

from what i've seen and what i wrote above, the signs give a good guide to some personality traits but never tell the real story to what you are dealing with. i think upbringing, morals, and environment are what really shapes a person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships