Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 01:37 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times

Advertisements

I know EXACTLY what caused her behavior, given it was a street fair...

Funnel cakes. They'll do it every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 04:55 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

I don't think so. She must've seen a pirate!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:02 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:

Oh my god, funnel cakes.

I swear, that powdered sugar on top of those cakes makes me leap tall buildings in multiple bounds. Cuz it all goes to the tummy and it makes me want to nap afterwards.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:04 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:

Come to think of it - the last time I had funnel cake - I did the exact same thing that the women in the OP did! Yes - you are right! It was the funnel cake!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I don't think so. She must've seen a pirate!
Well, that goes without saying ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog
Oh my god, funnel cakes.

I swear, that powdered sugar on top of those cakes makes me leap tall buildings in multiple bounds. Cuz it all goes to the tummy and it makes me want to nap afterwards.
Yep - just like sex - lots of activity for a short while and then Snnnzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93
Come to think of it - the last time I had funnel cake - I did the exact same thing that the women in the OP did! Yes - you are right! It was the funnel cake!!!
And they all laughed when I presented that paper to the Academy - the fools!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Yep - just like sex - lots of activity for a short while and then Snnnzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Well, I don't know about a short period of time..But I have fallen asleep after I was finished before. But that was like 5am and I was going for quite a while.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:18 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Ok guys we'd better stop talking about funnel cakes (even if they are devastatingly delicious!) before the mods move this thread to the food section.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:44 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,609 times
This is why some people don't need to drink. Her husband should have taken her home, when she had too much. She, obviously, is one of those people who can't hold her liquor.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Ok guys we'd better stop talking about funnel cakes (even if they are devastatingly delicious!) before the mods move this thread to the food section.
I've always believed that only Mods can tell me what I can or cannot talk about in a thread, but thanks for your concern.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
About a year ago, I was working security at this street fair with one of my buddies. As usual there was alcohol flowing at this event and as usual we meet our quota of the drunk and wasted. One of the wasted was this 29 year old woman. (I know because I checked her I.D.) She was somewhat attractive but very curvy with a huge butt. She was on almost every guy at this event. (especially us)and at the end of the day when every thing was closing up, she wanted my buddy to join her in the bathroom.

There was one guy in particular that she was talking to. I thought that it was just another guy but it turned out the guy was her husband. As it turns out, she was there with her husband, her friend and her 4 kids. I had only heard of this type of thing before but this was the first time I'd ever seen anything like this. Her husband and the kids were getting ready to leave while she was up on my buddy.

I asked the guy: "Aren't you going to take her with you?"

Husband: "Do I have to?"

My question is this. Why do some guys decide to marry women like this?

Why do some guys get in serious relationships with women who act this way in public?

Yeah she has a cute face, nice rack and a huge butt. Maybe she's really good in bed but is it worth it?

I can understand her being a jump off or a f*ck buddy but a wife?

Is it to show other guys that you were able to bag a hot chick whose a freak in the sheets?

Help me out here I'm confused.
Being married to her husband probably drove her to it !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships