Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 11:05 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_man View Post

Amy wore jeans and a grey tank top – under it a black bra – clearly visible in the back and sides.

At some point Amy asked whether it was better to go with or without the bra. Ann said something that I did not understand. I said I don’t know. She went to her room and came back without the bra and asked how it looks. I said that it looked good – did not know what else to say.
This isn`t that hard to figure out! Move on~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 11:12 AM

645 posts, read 988,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
What is he, their designated driver or something?! lol.

LOL...after reading both of the OP's threads, I can only come to 1 conclusion: This cat is Amy's manb*tch.

Confused - a question - how much seed have you spilled in this Amy's honor? If you answered anything more than "none" I think you need to man up and move on. There are a bunch of possibilities in this scenario and I'll tell you - not a one comes up aces. You need to go out and find a new road to drive coz this one is nothing but a dead end.

Get yourself a legitimate crew and find yourself a lady friend, my brother.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:14 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,091,944 times
Quote:
OK I am more confused right now – I yesterday Amy, the fiancée of a friend, basically asked me to for approval for wearing a sexy outfit.

I picked up Amy and her friend Ann at Amy’s place last night. Amy wore jeans and a grey tank top – under it a black bra – clearly visible in the back and sides. I came in and sat down, Ann was in the bathroom. Amy moved around talking to me and Ann.

At some point Amy asked whether it was better to go with or without the bra. Ann said something that I did not understand. I said I don’t know. She went to her room and came back without the bra and asked how it looks. I said that it looked good – did not know what else to say.

On the way to the car Ann asked Amy about her outfit and Amy told her that I thought it was good.

She did not flirt with me. At our event Amy talked to other people and she got a ride home from another girl.

Ok ask a a girl out..have her where a sexy outfit...then go go out with amy and ann..and see how the react to your new girlfriend? if they act snooty..they may be jealous..or if they act normal they may just see you as a friend? always take a date with you when you go out..just to see whats really there?

Old 07-06-2011, 11:18 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
You clearly can't tell if she's leading you on (none of us think she is)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I do.
Yep. Some of us think she very well might.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:27 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans&cornbread View Post
this cat is amy's manb*tch.

hahahaha, yuuuup!

Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,711,674 times
Maybe she just thinks of you as the "safe" friend she can ask a guys opinion on. But whatever the intention on her part....you seem to be asking everyone permission to sleep with your friend's fiance.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:47 AM

10 posts, read 11,411 times
Thank you for your feedback.

First a few clarifications.
I am not in love with Amy. I do not want to sleep with her.
I am not very good with relationships and women in general – that’s why I ask for help.
It is hard for me to judge what is normal and what is not.
Amy does not flirt with me or acts strange in any other way – just the change in dress.

I am still confused.
Some of you think she is behaving normal, some think she is not.

Some of you think I should avoid contact – that would be difficult – is there an alternative?
Not seeing Amy would mean that I give up 90% of my social life – we have the same friends.
Plus, I have agreed to a number of upcoming events where she will be present.
What would I tell her? I do not want to hang out with you anymore? Why?

Should I talk to her or Alan?

Or should I just do nothing? When do I have to do something?

Old 07-06-2011, 11:52 AM

2,179 posts, read 3,404,244 times
Quote:
Thank you for your feedback.

First a few clarifications.
I am not in love with Amy. I do not want to sleep with her.
I am not very good with relationships and women in general – that’s why I ask for help.
It is hard for me to judge what is normal and what is not.
Amy does not flirt with me or acts strange in any other way – just the change in dress.

I am still confused.
Some of you think she is behaving normal, some think she is not.

Some of you think I should avoid contact – that would be difficult – is there an alternative?
Not seeing Amy would mean that I give up 90% of my social life – we have the same friends.
Plus, I have agreed to a number of upcoming events where she will be present.
What would I tell her? I do not want to hang out with you anymore? Why?

Should I talk to her or Alan?

Or should I just do nothing? When do I have to do something?
Do nothing then. Sincere reply. This is really small potatoes. She's trying to bed you or she is not. But if you have no interest then I really don't see why you are so confused. Is it just that you are so very concerned for the future marriage of your friend? If that is the case you are a really good friend. But you will probably come across this kind of thing many times in your life. It doesn't make her a bad person if she is craving attention. Just ignore it unless she puts you in a spot where it's F*uck or walk. Then you will have a real decision to make.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:54 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Or should I just do nothing?
Do nothing. Also, try not to be around her alone.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:58 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,503 times
Why don't you just talk to her about this and see what she says?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships