Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 07:32 PM

31,045 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
If you could only hammer this common sense into more male heads! You do not choose! You're chosen! That's when it works. Same thing with the head and the neck of the household.
I don't think that a lot of men have a clue, but the same can be said about woman on other issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 07:55 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
How many times I what? Asked women out? Probably 2-3 every Saturday night for a while. That number eventually dwindled though.

How long after I would have sex with them? Every time I had sex happened while in a relationship, so sex after casual dating never happened.
Wow, you are good. Where did you ask them? Random girls?

Old 07-10-2011, 07:57 PM

Why do you think you get that ONE rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Ive been called a player even though I'm totally honest about dating and I play no one. I do date a lot so I'll give it a wing. I never go on a date expecting sex.

How many times do you get rejected out of all?
1 out of 25 times. When I ask a woman out, she's already showed enough interest that I know she will say yes.

Do you sleep with that girl on the 1st date?
Only once and that was 21 years ago. In my opinion Sex is only "Absolutely Fantastic" if the passion is built up over time. It's like cooking, the stew will be fully cooked and ready to boil over when it is ready and not any sooner. On the other hand it can go bad if you wait too long! I think this is why they say French men are such good Lovers and great Cooks.

Dam, I said something good about the French! Ok, they have the wine too!

Old 07-10-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I'm an extreme slow motion player. I only asked 2 out in the last 6 months and both said yes. I really pace myself.
Conservative player?

Old 07-10-2011, 08:24 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Conservative player?

only making sure bets player....or lazy player

Old 07-10-2011, 08:31 PM

977 posts, read 1,815,305 times
A couple of times a year. Success rate in getting a yes for a first date: about 50%. I only ask if I think there's some decent chance and only after I've known them for at least a few weeks.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
only making sure bets player....or lazy player
Thats a good thing if you are looking for long term.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Quote:
Thats a good thing if you are looking for long term.
that makes sense. i used to compulsively date one after another and 80+% of the time there wasn't much of a connection, so i'd end it as soon as it was getting old, then on to the next. i still thought at the time that i was probably missing out on meeting someone better for me, because i was too distracted by all the looking. sort of like looking and trying to date too much makes it so you can not see what is out there.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 PM

31,045 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Why do you think you get that ONE rejected?
Younger gal giving me mixed signals for a a very long period of time (She had roving hands and had to have them touching me when we saw each other). She would go on about how she thought I was really attractive and how she didn't like older guys, except me, my 39 to her 24. I always told her I would not go out with any one in their 20s. So, when I finally did ask her out seriously, she said no. Go figure. It may have been an ego boost for her. She had already had a string of ex alky boyfriends by then. She had some serious boundary issues so it was for the best.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:05 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
I'm not a "player" in the strict sense of the word, but I'll jump in anyways.

Quote:
How many times do you ask out a girl every month?
If you're talking completely new women, once or twice a week depending on whatever I have going on in my life at that time. More if we're talking about girls I already know.

Quote:
How many times do you get rejected out of all?
I'd say around 35% of the time, which is a pretty good ratio.

Quote:
Do you sleep with that girl on the 1st date?
I have and would do it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships