Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2013, 01:45 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,672,214 times

Advertisements

I don't think its normal but its more accepted. If the shemale had really good work done I probably wouldn't know.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:00 AM

210 posts, read 392,301 times
I think that guys who say they are straight but into trannies are most likely gay but because it is a tranny they can say they are dating a woman. I met a couple of guys including a junior high school teacher who said he received oral from a man before while he was in college. Does that make him gay? he says that he doesn't like men and only dates women. These don't know about it though.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:39 AM

1,922 posts, read 3,967,745 times
My ex was into she-males. Notice I said ex. Lol..He even tried to hide it from me but I found out when I did my background check WAY too late. I'm just not able to accept the fact that he is bi. So we ended up breaking up because of our sexual incompatibility.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 8,400 times
Anyone out there married or in a committed relationship with a man who craves sex with she males? Im in a very loving committed relationship and just found out he has had sex in the past with transgender. He enjoys being the bottom. After a lot of discussion and tears we have decided that this is something we can explore together. I want to be there for him and if the need should arise where he needs to have an actual penis and not a prosthetic from me we can invite another into the bedroom with us.He claims he loves me very much and receives all emotional fulfillment from me, he is also satisfied sexually being with me but feels the urge now and again to have sex with a she male, and that it is just physical. Just want to know if there are any woman out there living with this?

Old 10-02-2013, 04:20 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,050,404 times
I've come across a few guys who are into it but none I really asked about it. Maybe the penis is secondary for them or just an object of fetish. Like they don't actually crave the penis itself but rather are fascinated by the idea of a woman who has one and think there's something exotic or surreal about it, I dunno.

For the guy's I've met who were into it, it's along the lines of what you said as far as them not identifying she-males with actually being males and therefore not considering themselves bi or gay. I haven't dated anyone into that thought.

Old 06-20-2014, 05:26 PM

1,704 posts, read 742,667 times
Guys who are attracted to Pre-op MTF transsexuals, are either gay or bisexual! No ifs, ands, or butts!

Old 06-21-2014, 12:12 AM

4,670 posts, read 5,056,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
I notice a lot of guys are into she-males these days. I am a very open minded person and allow it but i am curious of what your opinion is of men who are attracted to She-males?
Um...what?

Whatever floats their boat. As long as it is consensual and with somebody of age, I don't care. Only time I care about somebodies sexuality is if I am dating them.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:04 AM

639 posts, read 675,232 times
Well ask him why he attract to the she-male.? I would have a problem with that. She-males have penises, eeww... may be because he like anal sex?? some guys like she-males because of they want anal sex may be these is the reason..

Old 06-21-2014, 02:23 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,124,148 times
Maybe they just have really small dicks, and can pass for women...?..??...IDK

Old 06-21-2014, 10:46 AM

58 posts, read 87,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by relationshippro View Post
Well ask him why he attract to the she-male.?
That really is the key. If he says the penis then you have an issue.

If he says he is disgusted by the penis but nowadays in America trannys are the only "women" who always make an amazing effort to look fantastic then you are safe; many of them are hands down the most feminine people you will see. Compare a tranny to the average 18-25 y/o American women: Make-up? Duh, half the women in that age group don't even know how to put simple mascara or lipstick on. Outfits? Another no brainer; sweat pants and flip flops vs skirts, stockings, and heels. The movement? Go to a mall and watch they way girls waddle around in their flip flops. If you see a woman nowadays walking with that feminine sway, grace, and posture she probably has a penis. Personality? Men want to feel needed and the feminist movement has utterly crushed that. While I could never actually date one, it seems like it would be nice to have a proper old-fashioned relationship and that adds to the allure/fantasy. Then throw on cosmetic surgery and there are some absolute foxes. Hell, I've been with two (less than 1% of my conquests) Cali 10's with dicks and I am the farthest you could be from gay. One got a handie, the other got no substantial peepee touching from me.

Ask, if the answer is any or all of those aforementioned things then it is really just a cry for YOU to be more feminine. Make a decision from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.