Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:41 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Best Features:
Height 6'3"
Shoulders
Butt (women love to grab it)
Legs
Skin Complexion ( light brown)
My will to never give up
My ability to plan
Extremely resourceful and being an excellent tactician

Worst Features:
Acne on my face (working on it)
Teeth a little stained (working on it)
Disorganization problem (working on it)
I also get distracted easily (working on it)
I completely lack essential social skills ( gave up)

Hahahahaha, the bolded made me laugh.
But really, you shouldn't give up on improving your social skills. Who wants a hot guy who can't communicate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 02:54 AM

956 posts, read 1,767,451 times
Any mosquito bite makes me swell.[/quote]

From my favourite teacher: Mosquitoes like (to bite) smart people. I'm insulted.

It's true cause my smart sis got stung the most.But lately they seem to have taken a shine to me so does that mean I've become smarter ?Or have they grown desperate?

Old 07-30-2011, 05:24 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post
Hahahahaha, the bolded made me laugh.
But really, you shouldn't give up on improving your social skills. Who wants a hot guy who can't communicate?
For my career and what I want to do in life its a completely and utterly useless skill. Maybe its the people I try to associate myself with could be the reason why I lack the social saviness to relate to them.

I live in ct which is a pothead state. There are so many druggies out here. Everyone here is a pothead and everyone in my age group think the definition of fun is playing beer pong, getting high; some on hard drugs, causing trouble, getting into fights and talking smack all day.

On that same note I do have a hard time of thinking of stuff to say because I am not genuinely interested in what other people are doing with their lives.

I could care less about who is sleeping with who, who got into a fight recently and stupid unfunny stories. It just comes out to me as a bunch of hot air.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:30 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Best is my hair-Its thick and soft

Worst is my feet-They're wide so its hard for me to find shoes that I can fit into. The ex used to thank god that I couldn't squeeze them into Loubotains, lol

Old 07-30-2011, 04:30 PM

76 posts, read 110,684 times
my big brown eyes and cheesy smile. oh and my feet..I should have been a foot model..I really do have the most beautiful tootsies.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 869 times
My eyes and hair would be my best. Most people(girls) mention my lashes. They asked me if i wore eye liner when i was younger. The only complex i have would be with my height. It didn't bother me until i got to college and the entire girls basketball team was eye level with me.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:13 PM

452 posts, read 310,630 times
Best: Ladies say my smile (and teeth), eyes, and hair.
I have what you can say are "natural abs." Sounds absurd but you can definitely seem them and I don't work out that often.
It's funny though. No one believes me because of how small I am. I'm 5'9 but small

Old 08-17-2011, 05:48 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape317 View Post
Best: Ladies say my smile (and teeth), eyes, and hair.
I have what you can say are "natural abs." Sounds absurd but you can definitely seem them and I don't work out that often.
It's funny though. No one believes me because of how small I am. I'm 5'9 but small
Last I heard 5'9" was almost dead nuts average in the US. Hey, at least you got good abs, I could work out continuously and it won't have an affect on my abs!

Old 08-18-2011, 06:04 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Is 5'8.5 short for a guy?

Old 08-18-2011, 07:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
My best feature is the million dollars I have in the bank.

My worst feature is that two weeks ago, I had $2 million in the bank.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships