Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 01:28 AM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

What's your best feature(s) according to others: Friends, Lovers, spouse?
Maybe it's your hair, hands, ears or something else unique? Everybody has a good feature or two, what is it?

I usually get complimented on my shoulders for some strange reason, followed by my eyes? I usually wonder why woman are so specific about my shoulders and don't say arms or legs which I think are my best overall features.

Improvement needed:
I wish I had more defined abs. I can do sit ups crunches and any other number of of ab exercises until the cows come home and I can't get that defined 6 pack. My stomach muscles are actually fairly well defined but not lean ripped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 01:31 AM

591 posts, read 866,210 times
You know what, I've been married, had a lot of gf's, and I can't think of one time anyone ever mentioned anything specific. I have no clue.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:34 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
My best feature is my unparalleled modesty.

My worst feature is my occasional failure to recognize my own awesomeness.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:34 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,195,349 times
Best features would be my shoulders.. or at least, I like them.

I'd improve my stomach if I had the equipment where I am at.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:49 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
My best feature is my hair.

Worst feature...legs, specifically thighs.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:56 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,794,697 times
I think my best and worst feature is my hair. On a good day, my hair looks pretty and curly and curls in all the best places, but on a bad day, like today, it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket. Also, it's a good thing that it curls, because there actually isn't all that much of it--it's just fluff. I guess it's just my worst feature, lol.

Most people compliment my eyes, so I guess that's the best one.

Old 07-28-2011, 07:22 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Confidence.

Like to be funny.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:02 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,710,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
What's your best feature(s) according to others: Friends, Lovers, spouse?
Maybe it's your hair, hands, ears or something else unique? Everybody has a good feature or two, what is it?

I usually get complimented on my shoulders for some strange reason, followed by my eyes? I usually wonder why woman are so specific about my shoulders and don't say arms or legs which I think are my best overall features.

Improvement needed:
I wish I had more defined abs. I can do sit ups crunches and any other number of of ab exercises until the cows come home and I can't get that defined 6 pack. My stomach muscles are actually fairly well defined but not lean ripped.
From s.o.: butt or facial features

I.N.: Staying in the shallow end....I need more hair length. Growing it out drives me crazy as there no avoiding ugly phases.

You abs won't show until the body fat is low. If you body fat is low you can see them even without exercises.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 AM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
From s.o.: butt or facial features

I.N.: Staying in the shallow end....I need more hair length. Growing it out drives me crazy as there no avoiding ugly phases.

You abs won't show until the body fat is low. If you body fat is low you can see them even without exercises.
From one of the poles butt followed by face were the #1 items that men found most attractive in a woman.

Skin is a biggy too me, I was mesmerized by my bank teller yesterday. She had perfect dark skin (Not a blemish) and straight dark hair. I think me going back to the bank today

Old 07-28-2011, 10:30 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Everyone says my eyes and hair.

Though I have been complimented on my rack, bottom, and legs.

When I was younger, I wanted a rhinoplasty to change my nose, but now I don't. I don't think I would want to improve on anything because I'm trying to like myself more. Though I gotta say, I do want to grow my hair to my waist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships