Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 04:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,042,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Thank you. Just seems like what I have to offer isn't enough..or maybe I should just offer a lot less (Those women get the best men anyways!). Either way, I'm one of the most positive people you'll meet, but this issue just hurts like hell sometimes so yes my glass if half full. Even the most positive of people crack sometimes.
I still have another eligible bachelor. Once he gets excited, he'll get motivated to go on a diet perhaps. He's tall and has very nice features; he just eats too much junk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 04:51 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,896,044 times
Quote:
How do you cope with the random sudden feeling/fear of winding up alone?
How do you deal with it?
I just look down at my larger than average package and I feel great.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:51 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,399,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I still have another eligible bachelor. Once he gets excited, he'll get motivated to go on a diet perhaps. He's tall and has very nice features; he just eats too much junk.
hahaha, you told me about him. I don't know if I want to risk having to wait for someone to get excited enough to take care of himself!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I guess she can look down at her larger than average boobies and feel great!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:53 PM

826 posts, read 1,890,935 times
Quote:
Thank you MM, but what you're telling me has been told to me for years and I already saw the beauty of what you're saying..its not pretty anymore. when you're not wired to be alone, it gets old real fast. Not to mention its exhausting when you meet someone you're hopeful about, many times and poof, its a joke from god anyways.

I read all your posts and understand where you are coming from. Once you've been single for so long, all the advice people give like "He'll come when you are not looking" or " Enjoy this time alone" or "Marriage is not everything", start to ring hollow and are no longer comforting because all you want is your own special someone and you are tired of waiting for him.

I don't have much advice for you, but I can tell you that you are not alone. It is not comforting, I know, but you are not alone.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
hahahah!!! I'm female..I don't have one of those huge things.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
hahaha, you told me about him. I don't know if I want to risk having to wait for someone to get excited enough to take care of himself!
Well, I've witnessed it once... Dude even hired a personal trainer he's still paying for but not using. Mama's boy, though... Mama's not in town, but still...

Maybe I should tell him I have a prospect and he'll go on a diet! You can get him in a month or two.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Well, I've witnessed it once... Dude even hired a personal trainer he's still paying for but not using. Mama's boy, though... Mama's not in town, but still...

Maybe I should tell him I have a prospect and he'll go on a diet! You can get him in a month or two.
lol he sounds like a lot of work!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I guess she can look down at her larger than average boobies and feel great!
haha that I do!

Old 08-19-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post
I read all your posts and understand where you are coming from. Once you've been single for so long, all the advice people give like "He'll come when you are not looking" or " Enjoy this time alone" or "Marriage is not everything", start to ring hollow and are no longer comforting because all you want is your own special someone and you are tired of waiting for him.

I don't have much advice for you, but I can tell you that you are not alone. It is not comforting, I know, but you are not alone.
thank you for understanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships