Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 03:50 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,885,691 times

Advertisements

Isn't the OP a gay man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 03:59 PM

2,068 posts, read 4,355,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
This is exactly why.

I asked. lol
That makes me a little nauseous.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:28 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,725,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
What are those tell tale signs?

Last night I went out and met a guy. Hey wants to go on a date. I of course gave him the once (or thrice) over. Good looking guy, well dressed and even though he had a pony tail, I accepted... well at least I gave him my number.

So as the night progressed he started holding my hand and he scratched me. He had a reasonably manicured fingernails but the nail on his pinky finger was extremely long.

What is he jimmying locks?
Sniffing coke? Or whatever it is you sniff.
Hmm..
My right pinky usually has a super-long nail. The reason is, I injured it several years ago and it was immobile for a long time. I became accustomed to not using that finger, and as a result the nail is rarely damaged in my daily life.

I say don't judge based on something so minor.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:46 PM

19,910 posts, read 20,516,980 times
Quote:
That makes me a little nauseous.
Hahahahahaha

Please find out and come back to this thread!

Old 08-22-2011, 06:09 PM

27,073 posts, read 12,028,423 times
Maybe for you... but she IS right...the long pinkie nail CAN BE/has been used for snorting cocaine etc....so it is not an unreasonable question.

But these are some funny answers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
My right pinky usually has a super-long nail. The reason is, I injured it several years ago and it was immobile for a long time. I became accustomed to not using that finger, and as a result the nail is rarely damaged in my daily life.

I say don't judge based on something so minor.

Old 08-22-2011, 06:40 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,704,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
I stand corrected!
Can't overlook the make manicurusts population.
Yeah is he Vietnamese??

Old 08-22-2011, 07:53 PM

18,011 posts, read 15,730,894 times
Quote:

Last night I went out and met a guy. Hey wants to go on a date. I of course gave him the once (or thrice) over. Good looking guy, well dressed and even though he had a pony tail, I accepted... well at least I gave him my number.

So as the night progressed he started holding my hand and he scratched me. He had a reasonably manicured fingernails but the nail on his pinky finger was extremely long.

Hmm..
Pretty easy to spot a druggy. Meth maggots are wayyyyy easy to see. Coke heads ain't far behind. Always chewin on their lips or working their jaw, pupils like pencil points, can't shut their pie holes yackin bout stupid stuff, never finish one thing.before starting another that don't get finished either, scratching and digging at themselves ..you get the picture.
The fingernail thing...well....could be he is just strange that way, but, ifn any of the above symptoms are there I would be quite skittish.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:35 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,337,407 times
While on the subject -- Does a gap in the front teeth mean anything?

Old 08-22-2011, 08:58 PM

48,723 posts, read 35,307,157 times
Quote:

Hmm..
Some musicians keep some nails long, and use them as a pick. I know enough musicians, who I know don't do drugs to even give a long pinky nail a second look. Though if he doesn't play a stringed instrument....

Old 08-22-2011, 08:59 PM

48,723 posts, read 35,307,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yeah is he Vietnamese??
Oh THAT too! I have some Vietnamese friends, a lot of whom are manicurists - they all have at least one long nail!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships