Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 04:44 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,313,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
i was waiting for someone to point out the obvious truth here.

Ihatespoiledbrattypeople, are you young, like 18-25 years old? if so that explains a lot.
yeah i'm in that age range

Old 08-23-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
No offense, but you sound very immature, ignorant, and entitled. Your dilemma might not be so much that "women have it easier" as much as it most likely is your off-putting, whiny-moany "feel sorry for me because I'm a guy and have to try extra extra hard to get a girlfriend" attitude. You're not going to attract anyone acting like this. If you've already accepted this belief that women have it easier, just accept it and move on. If you "refuse to get over it" then accept what comes with holding onto that attitude.

Most everybody in this thread is telling you to grow up. Growing up means dealing with what you already accepted as fact. Thus, if you believe women can pretty much have their pick, you need to give up this moany attitude and take on an attitude of confidence that will make you a better pick. Oh yeah, I forgot, you can't stand the fact that you actually need to be confident, have a positive mentality, and minimally sociable (things that could help you in many other facets of life).

Meh.... you can lead a horse to water.......
no i'm just ranting, i'm just trying to start an argument and see if other people agree with me that women have it easier when getting dates, and thats also why women have it easier, women are allowed to feel sorry for themselves, but men are not

Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
no i'm just ranting, i'm just trying to start an argument and see if other people agree with me that women have it easier when getting dates, and thats also why women have it easier, women are allowed to feel sorry for themselves, but men are not
Really? I wonder where you get that from.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapiron View Post
I think women look for security. The players and desperate get kicked to the curb fast. Once a woman finds out what a man is really like (the player/desprate type), he's gone. You sound just like one of those described above. Most women, not all, but most want a man that is successful, confident and has money. I had a friend that asked a woman "what do you think of a man that has no money?" Her answer was quick....."Not much", maybe you'd call her vain, I call her smart. No good woman with a brain wants a man that is a loser.
so the definition of a successful-man does not just mean he is rich?

Old 08-23-2011, 05:03 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
well when most guys see a hot, attractive women, they instantly think "she already looks fun to be around", however for us guys we have to prove ourselves all the time
And again, what about women who aren't out there flashing their goods, who are normal, average looking? Not all women are considered hot (or consider themselves hot) and aren't getting gawked at and propositioned as soon as they leave their homes. They have it easy? They don't have anything to prove?

Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Then choose that path and stop moaning about it.

It's the way the human race has been since day one, and is likely to continue to be.

There are aspects of life which none of us like, but we have to adapt and learn to live within them, or forever be outcasts.
What's wrong with being an outcasts?

Old 08-23-2011, 11:37 PM

7 posts, read 13,387 times
Women are attracted to looks, the only difference is we can have what ever we want. After going through all the underware models, gym rats and mr. business suits with great bone structure, ...

you suddenly realize that you are bored and need more encouragment to get naked....like personality, money or good old Soul attraction.

Ive tried it all, as most women secretly have and I can tell you, I get so bored now....I look for mental/social intelligence, emotional maturity, a SPECIAL spark that makes my heart rate go up uniquely. I still care about looks and usually only want to have sex and try the guy out....but I look for more substance than looks now, because alot of hot guys are HORRIBLE in the sack....they are so concerned about looking at their own abs that it begins to feel like we have a camera crew in the room.....So boring/such a turnoff. People in general who are so focused on looks (as many hot guys are), forget how to use their intelligence, passion and charm to make it exciting in the bed. A nice spray tan does not give me cold chills by one touch.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:41 PM

7 posts, read 13,387 times
with that being said....the moment you screw up...all you hair/fat or less than perfect looks will stand out as just ugly. Mens bad looks are okay, until they prove to be unattractive on the inside and then their true looks show on the outside. That is why women get grossed out by fat, rude chauvinst men....because we can actually see a mans ugly when he is an a-ss

Old 08-24-2011, 12:03 AM

75 posts, read 115,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmorning777 View Post
Women are attracted to looks, the only difference is we can have what ever we want. After going through all the underware models, gym rats and mr. business suits with great bone structure, ...

you suddenly realize that you are bored and need more encouragment to get naked....like personality, money or good old Soul attraction.

Ive tried it all, as most women secretly have and I can tell you, I get so bored now....I look for mental/social intelligence, emotional maturity, a SPECIAL spark that makes my heart rate go up uniquely. I still care about looks and usually only want to have sex and try the guy out....but I look for more substance than looks now, because alot of hot guys are HORRIBLE in the sack....they are so concerned about looking at their own abs that it begins to feel like we have a camera crew in the room.....So boring/such a turnoff. People in general who are so focused on looks (as many hot guys are), forget how to use their intelligence, passion and charm to make it exciting in the bed. A nice spray tan does not give me cold chills by one touch.
sounds like you've been around the block a few times to say the least

Old 08-24-2011, 12:17 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Why does it always or usually a guy's social skills, conversation skills, attitude, mentality, way of thinking...
You're not going to get anybody if you have bad social skills, bad conversation skills, and/or a bad attitude/mentality/way of thinking.

[that's logical]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships