Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 09:12 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,806,093 times

Advertisements

However, he keeps texting just to see how I am doing....Dont want to be rude..but...it seems to me if they want to move on...they cut all ties....Am i not correct?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 09:32 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,711,674 times
So you want to be used for an affair or hook up with a cheater for a relationship? What part of either of those choices seem like a good idea to you? Who gives a crap what he wants. He is a total piece of **** that lies to you and his girlfriend. Have some self respect and respect his girlfriend even if he doesn't.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:35 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastbabe View Post
Got hit with this question by a guy that Im friends with, but actually attracted to. However he has a gf."You ever wonder if you were supposed to be with a specific someone? Really didnt know how to take him or answer the question....Needless to say it was an awkward situation. Didnt know if he was dropping a hint...or what?
Yeah, I used to use that line with chicks I wanted to bang but not have a relationship with. Seemed to have a very high success rate with the chicks who were of lower intelligence. Was the best of both worlds - got to keep the girlfriend, and had a few hood rats on the side that I would bang who were gullible enough to fall for such malarky.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:35 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,724,143 times
Don't worry about this playboy. He's a user & seems to be into leading you on and yet you keep thinking about this Delta Bravo..aka D Bag. Keep it moving.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:53 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Quote:
Got hit with this question by a guy that Im friends with, but actually attracted to. However he has a gf."You ever wonder if you were supposed to be with a specific someone? Really didnt know how to take him or answer the question....Needless to say it was an awkward situation. Didnt know if he was dropping a hint...or what?
Now I understand......it was probably his way of saying that he has feelings for you as well.....though with a girlfriend it could never be.....it's something many of us may wonder, but will never know.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:09 AM

8,948 posts, read 20,370,228 times
Are you TRYING to validate the texting thing with him because he is texting you first??? What is stopping YOU from telling him......"no more"........too rude for you to do??
Come on girl, you gotta have more brains than this!
You don't want "judgement" or "conviction" and you say that you are doing wrong, yet you keep it up.

Quote:
However, he keeps texting just to see how I am doing....Dont want to be rude..but...it seems to me if they want to move on...they cut all ties....Am i not correct?

Old 08-29-2011, 10:19 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
This is just a followup to a thread that I had posted....To make a long story short. I met this nice gentleman and we started seeing each other. I asked him whether he was seeing anyone and he told me "no".... BIG LIAR to say the least. Found out after a couple of dates that he was living with his girlfriend...Needless to say I was crushed....but feelings were all ready caught.....I know im dead wrong for doing this, but I invite him back to my place to get intimate because all signs point to it....He refuses to be intimate. Now the night it happened, i was crushed to say the least....but Im' kind of glad it did happen that way...Ever since that night we have decided just to remain friends....which Im cool with....but I still ponder why he refused to be intimate with me....Would I be within my rights if I asked him why he refused to be intimate?.....

Get a clue, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND -HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP - do you really have to ask "why he refused to be intimate"????

It speaks volumes about your character that you would even want to encourage this guy to cheat

Old 08-29-2011, 01:49 PM

8,948 posts, read 20,370,228 times
EXCELLENT point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Get a clue, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND -HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP - do you really have to ask "why he refused to be intimate"????

It speaks volumes about your character that you would even want to encourage this guy to cheat

Old 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
I don't understand...what's going on here??? You're saying that actually, the guy in your first post, who you initially said (or intimated) was just a friend, was someone who was seeing someone else - but - initially seemed to be into you, and you were (are) into him too?

Or are these two different people?

What made you think we'd answer differently if we didn't know this guy was (apparently) coming on to you already and you almost took him to bed, as opposed to the first post where you just said it was a friend you felt attracted to?

Seems we're all still saying the same thing regardless: Back off.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:21 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,806,093 times
This is the same person....I have left him alone...Not condoning what I did...however it was a mutual attraction. Like i said by the time I found out about the gf, feelings were caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships