Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 02:37 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,396,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
Best answer on this whole thread! Someone give this person a new car.
I do need a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow View Post
Do you always check up on your exes?
Seriously. They're ex for a reason unless you plan to stay friends with him.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:05 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,646,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreamerx0 View Post
haha thanks!
Lol you're welcome.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:21 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,938,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
From the sound of it, you're better off without your d1ckhead attention-whoring ex. He can have his new tub of lard for a gf if he wants.
Wow. You ascertained all of that just from those 4 sentences she posted? LMAO!!

Man, there are some weird chicks here.

Oh, and to that other chick who posted those 4 things, yep, you ARE jealous. If you werent, you wouldnt have bothered to start this thread. LOL. That chick is probably out banging your ex boyfriend better than you ever did right now. He's doing all the things to her and MORE that he used to do to you. Its okay though. You arent jealous right?

Old 08-31-2011, 04:26 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,137,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
What about those who broadcast them on forum threads?
If it's a thread specific to pics, then no. Otherwise, yes.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM

861 posts, read 1,123,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Wow. You ascertained all of that just from those 4 sentences she posted? LMAO!!

Man, there are some weird chicks here.

Oh, and to that other chick who posted those 4 things, yep, you ARE jealous. If you werent, you wouldnt have bothered to start this thread. LOL. That chick is probably out banging your ex boyfriend better than you ever did right now. He's doing all the things to her and MORE that he used to do to you. Its okay though. You arent jealous right?

Nah.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:13 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,304,947 times
Its corny.

aside from that its attention w***!ng.

You ever notice how buttefaces usually take all these pics of their face or half pics cutting off at their waistline. You wonder "why don't they just take a full body shot?", then you either meet them in person or you see another picture and the lightbulb flicks on (aahhhh).

I for one am tired of seeing people take pics of themselves in the bathroom mirror, or that view that lets you know they're holding the camera. I've always felt something about it was just really cornball.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:18 PM

461 posts, read 782,175 times
So exhibitionists always think everyone likes what they see and has the same mindset? And they expect absolutely no judgement regarding their actions? Ha, ha! The delusion is overwhelming.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:30 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
What about those who broadcast them on forum threads?
Lol

Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 AM

861 posts, read 1,123,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Its corny.

aside from that its attention w***!ng.

You ever notice how buttefaces usually take all these pics of their face or half pics cutting off at their waistline. You wonder "why don't they just take a full body shot?", then you either meet them in person or you see another picture and the lightbulb flicks on (aahhhh).

I for one am tired of seeing people take pics of themselves in the bathroom mirror, or that view that lets you know they're holding the camera. I've always felt something about it was just really cornball.
I take pics in the bathroom and hold a camera....I guess I'm corny

Old 09-01-2011, 08:45 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,767,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreamerx0 View Post
Post pictures of them getting intimate with their s/o on social networking sites such as facebook? Ex. This guy I used to date put a profile pic of him and his gf in bed topless(sheets where barely covering them) kissing....I feel like people who do this are either looking for attention or are trying to make people jealous...do you agree?
They are misusing their sexuality and contributing to an out of control sex saturated culture that places the worth of men and women (especially) , on their sexual parts instead of the whole person . Fueling lust is a game many have bought into and they willfully forget / dont care about tossing aside the sacredness of their most intimate makeup . Its a trend America has thoroughly bought into, and its a big money-maker for our mass media especially.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.