Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 05:06 PM

32,084 posts, read 34,672,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Of course, you can't miss what you'll never have.
A life with a frumpy, Plain Jane wife?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 05:08 PM

2,279 posts, read 3,971,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Ah, you're a yougin.

A man's desire to bang young, supple women never goes away. It's especially difficult if you're dating a girl who teeters right on the brink of your minimum attractiveness threshold. Trust me, that never goes away. You'll feel guilty for wanting to bang other women because you know what a sweet and loyal girlfriend you have. But when that tender flesh starts a callin', man, you better be ready!

You're like the guy who runs for office who claims the power will never change him. Well, good luck with that. People who say that have probably never had any power. If you can bang hot betties all day every day, why wouldn't you? The temptation is too great for the overwhelming majority of men to resist.
Okay, stud, do your thing then. What was the purpose of this thread anyway? Are you the average joe struggling to bang a hot girl? If not, I don't really know what you're getting at.

Yeah, guys like hot women. No ****, Sherlock! That strays far away from the point you were trying to make with your OP (that it's easier for women than for men in the dating world). Your OP reeks of something written by a desperate "average joe" struggling to get some action. Now you're just making random points that nobody necessarily disagrees with. Try to get back on point.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:12 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
That's all you could get. You know it. I know it. It's now a matter of reality on the internet forever.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Wait, I take offense to that!

I'm not like those guys!
I mean negatively, frog. Let me see if I have time to fix it. eta: done!

Old 08-30-2011, 05:13 PM

32,084 posts, read 34,672,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3N1TH 0N3 View Post
What was the purpose of this thread anyway?
I'm a humanitarian. Sometimes I'm so generous with my soul it makes me weep.

Quote:
Are you the average joe struggling to bang a hot girl?
I got 99 problems....

Quote:
Yeah, guys like hot women. No ****, Sherlock! That strays far away from the point you were trying to make with your OP (that it's easier for women than for men in the dating world). Your OP reeks of something written by a desperate "average joe" struggling to get some action. Now you're just making random points that nobody necessarily disagrees with. Try to get back on point.
I was responding to your post specifically, Watson.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:15 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times
Quote:
I was about to suggest a life with a hot, horny wife, but then I remembered not everybody gets one of those. Is frumpy and sexless really the best you can do? And if so, how are you also scoring the hot and conceited?

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I mean negatively, frog. Let me see if I have time to fix it. eta: done!
lol I was kind of kidding.

I mean I"m a huge goof ball.

2,112 posts, read 2,695,890 times
Quote:
Who has it tougher in the dating world?

Plain Jane has a crush on the star of the football team. She knows there are far prettier girls than her competing for his affections, but she's absolutely enamored with him. So she approaches him after football practice one day and says, "Hey, my parents are out of town. I have a hard time studying when they're out of town. Wanna come over?" They proceed to her house where they have mind-blowing sex that she will cherish for the rest of her life.

Joe Schmoe has a crush on the head cheerleader who's the prettiest girl in the school. He knows that there are taller, more popular and better-looking guys competing for her affections, but he's absolutely enamored with her. So he approaches her after cheerleading practice and says, "Hey, I know a good ice cream place. Wanna go?" She replies, "No, but thanks for the offer." Then Joe says, "That new Star Wars movie is coming out on Saturday. Wanna go?" To which she replies, "Sorry, I'll be washing my hair on Saturday." Joe, desperate to get any quality time with his goddess, finally says, "Hey, my parents are out of town. Wanna come over?" She pulls out a rape whistle, blows it, and then Joe Schmoe sustains major internal injuries after being stomped out by members of the football team.

You'd have to say that Plain Jane comes out ahead on this one, no?
Your question is "Who has it harder in the dating world"?

Based on your examples, both Jane and Joe failed. Joe got rejected and Jane was used as a booty call. Lose-lose.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:16 PM

2,279 posts, read 3,971,698 times
Quote:

I got 99 problems....
That doesn't surprise me. The 99 problems or not having a b***h.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lol I was kind of kidding.

I mean I"m a huge goof ball.
We're probably all goof balls, just not negative goof balls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships