Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 12:32 PM

40 posts, read 38,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
If his flirting(I think it is more than that) is bothering you, then you made the right decision.

Most people in a relationship never flirt on the level he does.

He could be testing the waters with the women to see how far he can take it, if they are receptive he scores, if not, he HAD you.

yes i know that , but the problem is that woman is not even pretty as me. she is not even his type
that is why i think he is crazy , he didnt flirt with a particular woman, he flirt with EVERY WOMAN (as long as she is not too ugly )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 12:37 PM

19,736 posts, read 20,296,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I think it's possible that he thinks you are stupid. Like the above poster mentioned, it's not flirting it is propositioning someone. Stop second guessing yourself. You would have a real hard time with someone so selfish. Apparently your needs and feelings aren't that important to him. Sounds like a real winner. You didn't lose much, just a little bit of time and some face. If his mindset is really what you are telling us then you did yourself a solid.
Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
i know

Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 PM

" but the problem is that woman is not even pretty as me. she is not even his type
that is why i think he is crazy , he didnt flirt with a particular woman, he flirt with EVERY WOMAN (as long as she is not too ugly )"

this is why i have so much confusion

Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,158,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica8511 View Post
yes i know that , but the problem is that woman is not even pretty as me. she is not even his type
that is why i think he is crazy , he didnt flirt with a particular woman, he flirt with EVERY WOMAN (as long as she is not too ugly )

Some people are just selfish by nature. He is that type. Nothing will make sense. It's hard to see that we could or would like someone like that, but that side is not always revealed right away. Sounds like your having a hard time with accepting him for being him. You can't believe he can act and be so selfish most likely because you yourself are not. More reason to move on. You two are too different and all the second guessing yourself will not change him. You really saved yourself alot of pain in the long run.

I know it hurts now, but in time why he acts the way he acts will not matter. We all know where your coming from because most of us have had relationships go bad. We think about everything said and try to find where we were at fault. Let me tell you and save you time. You did nothing wrong. You are not at fault. Time does and will clarify things. We can give you good advice because we are not in your situation. Outsiders looking in can usually see people for what they are. In time when your head and heart clears you will realize that you really did save yourself alot of unwarranted future pain.

Again, good luck.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:52 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,158,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post

You've made me warm and fuzzy with your kind words...lol. And I am not good with compliments...lol. But thanks and your advice is very good advice as well. She should be taking all of our good advice. Everyone who posted anything constructive and true. The guy sounds awful selfish. And to me that is one of the worst traits to have.

Although confused and sad now, she most likely saved herself years of pain. Or perhaps a lifetime of pain, depending on the type of person she is.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Some people are just selfish by nature. He is that type. Nothing will make sense. It's hard to see that we could or would like someone like that, but that side is not always revealed right away. Sounds like your having a hard time with accepting him for being him. You can't believe he can act and be so selfish most likely because you yourself are not. More reason to move on. You two are too different and all the second guessing yourself will not change him. You really saved yourself alot of pain in the long run.

I know it hurts now, but in time why he acts the way he acts will not matter. We all know where your coming from because most of us have had relationships go bad. We think about everything said and try to find where we were at fault. Let me tell you and save you time. You did nothing wrong. You are not at fault. Time does and will clarify things. We can give you good advice because we are not in your situation. Outsiders looking in can usually see people for what they are. In time when your head and heart clears you will realize that you really did save yourself alot of unwarranted future pain.

Again, good luck.

thanks

Old 09-03-2011, 12:58 PM

19,736 posts, read 20,296,959 times
Quote:
You've made me warm and fuzzy with your kind words...lol. And I am not good with compliments...lol.
Yes, I sometimes come through here with seriousness & sincerity.

Quote:
She should be taking all of our good advice. Everyone who posted anything constructive and true. The guy sounds awful selfish. And to me that is one of the worst traits to have.

100%

Old 09-03-2011, 12:58 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,194,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica8511 View Post
" but the problem is that woman is not even pretty as me. she is not even his type
that is why i think he is crazy , he didnt flirt with a particular woman, he flirt with EVERY WOMAN (as long as she is not too ugly )"

this is why i have so much confusion
Crazy people can be confusing. It sounds like you solved your own problem.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
You've made me warm and fuzzy with your kind words...lol. And I am not good with compliments...lol. But thanks and your advice is very good advice as well. She should be taking all of our good advice. Everyone who posted anything constructive and true. The guy sounds awful selfish. And to me that is one of the worst traits to have.

Although confused and sad now, she most likely saved herself years of pain. Or perhaps a lifetime of pain, depending on the type of person she is.
i don't really know he had intention to cheat or not (depend on these women are not his type) yes you are right, he is selfish. i will be better off without him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships