Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:05 PM

786 posts, read 1,175,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Kitten View Post
Your primary concern is floating the idea by Leah later tonight... umm, have you not the decency and respect to talk with your WIFE about an addition to the family first?
OK, here's the thing. when Bill Henrickson was checking out that Serbian waitress as a potential #4, the present 3 wives only got their say-so at the very end of the process. He was dating the #4 prospect on the Q-T. Unfortunately, we never got to see whether he would have gotten his present wives' approval before proposing. My understanding is, if the relationship would have matured to that point, he would have proposed to her then brought her to the existing 3 wives for approval.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:13 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,368,636 times
But you're altering your wife's life more by asking her to accept a second wife... it's her family. you share the family... Leah's just the babysitter.

It would be no different from asking your wife if she minded if you and the football team hung out and crashed in your living room over the weekend.

you'd ask her, then approach the team.. you wouldn't drag them all into the room and gang up on your wife and ask her then ~ this situation is retarded.

You're not supposed to marry more than one person. If you want to stick it to the babysitter. have an affair (if you honestly think she will conceive of dumping her boyfriend for YOU), or file for divorce like 90% of the rest of the nation~ don't try to make your life any more complex by justifying an addition to what was allegedly a sacred marriage.

Gross.

Last edited by Marylandkitten; 08-17-2007 at 01:53 PM..

Old 08-17-2007, 01:18 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,067,185 times
I say go for it. Whats the worst that can happen? Wife will leave you.. kids will always look at you with a weird snake eye (as if to say dang I don't know he was weird).

I think its a win win.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:26 PM

Ya, worst case scenario, the babysitter tells her dad, and he chases you down with a rifle, and a "stay away from my daughter or go to jail" paper from the court. you get labeled as a pedophile in your neighborhood, but who cares cause the wife and kids will kick you out anyways, after she soaks you for every dime you're worth. And the "zzz of a boyfriend" gets his buddies together to key your car with as many belongings you could throw down the stairs in front of you (that you're now sleeping in, by the side of the burned out 7-11 and graffiti on the side a few "choice remarks" that will be certain to raise a few eyebrows at work when you get there! before THEY label you and fire you too! because any female with half a brain and a cute @ss at that point, will file for sexual harrasment JUST to get the better view from your office once you are removed.

let us know how it goes best of luck

Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM

786 posts, read 1,175,726 times
pedophile?!? whoa... this girl's 18½ years old. Not exactly dateline material there.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:32 PM

it is when you're older than her FATHER. Justify away.. what are you going to do if she smiles up at you sweetly and says... maybe you'd be interested in dating my mom?

Old 08-17-2007, 01:37 PM

73 posts, read 233,973 times
How are you going to explain to Trish that the babysitter quit while she was in WV? Because that's probably what will happen after you "propose" to the poor kid tonight. And she and her friends will no doubt get more than a few laughs at your expense while on their party.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:38 PM

1,222 posts, read 4,604,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
pedophile?!? whoa... this girl's 18½ years old. Not exactly dateline material there.
You really have a good sense of humor !!! either that or a really high opinion of yourself.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Kitten View Post
But you're altering your wife's life more by asking her to accept a second wife... it's her family. you share the family... leah's just the babysitter.

It would be no different from asking your wife if she minded if you and the football team hung out and crashed in your living room over the weekend.

you'd ask her, then approach the team.. you wouldn't drag them all into the room and gang up on your wife and ask her then ~ this situation is retarded.

You're not supposed to marry moer than one person. If you want to stick it to the babysitter. have an affair (if you honestly think she will concieve of dumping her boyfriend for YOU), or file for divorce like 90% of the rest of the nation~ don't try to make your life any more complex by justifying an addition to what was allegedly a sacred marraige.

gross.

Gosh AK, I'd venture to say you are as can get. Typos gallore (not usual for you).

Old 08-17-2007, 01:55 PM

Ok I tried to fix the majority of them.

I before E.. except after C . . . *walks away rambling incoherantly*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships