Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Crap. OK, I don't want this. I think I'm just PMSing and sleep-deprived.
Yeah, be careful, self-talk is very strong stuff

Get some sleep, all things look better when we are well rested!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 06:54 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,760,530 times
Quote:
I understand what you're saying, I have been honest with what I've posted on this forum. I'm probably A as of now.

Here's the thing about the virginity. I've had "oral" sex, I have not had anything else. I have "tried" to have sex but have unsuccessfully not had any "items" enter me before if that's what you want to know. So technically, I guess I'm NOT a virgin b/c I've had oral sex, but I have not been penetrated if that's what you are wondering.
The idea that oral s*x could make someone not a virgin is patently ridiculous -- oral s*x is *not* actual s*x. For a female to lose her virginity, penetration *must* occur; otherwise a certain anatomical part clearly indicating female virginity (at least in the great majority of cases) will visibly still be there.

With no penetration having occurred, you are most definitely still a virgin -- and don't let anyone else tell you any differently

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 09-07-2011 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Corrected semantics

Old 09-07-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Oral
Anal
Vaginal

Its sex unless you believe Bill Clinton.
The bolded portion above is simply wrong and incorrect...

S*xual intercourse *requires* penetration. Anything less is *not* s*x.

FWIW, technically, Bill Clinton was correct...oral s*x is not s*xual intercourse...

ETA: "S*xual intercourse" above defined as, s*xual activity that can viably or potentially lead to procreation; in other words, the joining of interlocking anatomical human reproductive parts, specifically by penetration.

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 09-07-2011 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Adds

Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post

FWIW, technically, Bill Clinton was correct...oral s*x is not s*xual intercourse...

You're right, its not sexual intercourse.

Its having sexual relations.

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube

Old 09-07-2011, 07:15 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,976 times
Quote:
Judging from your C-D photo, you are quite a beautiful, very lovely girl, and you seem to have a really nice and amazing personality, based on your posts I personally wouldn't worry...at your current age, you have plenty of time to find Mr. Right...you're way too adorable for the guys to not want to date you! Maybe it's just the current age bracket? (i.e., meaning that as they get older and more mature, say wthin the next 1-2 years, a lot more guys will be clamoring to date you! )
Thank you, you are a sweetie.

Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:

ETA: "S*xual intercourse" above defined as, s*xual activity that can viably or potentially lead to procreation; in other words, the joining of interlocking anatomical human reproductive parts, specifically by penetration.
Sex act, sexual intercourse - they're both still sex, just of a different type my friend

Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
You're welcome Also many thanks to you as well, for your very kind compliment!

Old 09-07-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You're right, its not sexual intercourse.

Its having sexual relations.

Exactly, whether sex act or sexual intercourse, they are both "sexual relations"

Old 09-07-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
He is

Maybe you two should do some emailing?

Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sex act, sexual intercourse - they're both still sex, just of a different type my friend
I understand what you mean, my friend lovesMountains I don't disagree that oral s*x is a "type" of s*xual activity -- I just disagree that it constitutes full-blown s*xual intercourse through penetration.

For example, the items below are also forms of "s*xual activity", although I doubt anyone would reasonably equate them as the same as s*xual intercourse:

--"hand job"
--human self-stimulation (a.k.a., masturbation)

Neither of the above causes someone to "lose" his or her virginity, which is why I counted oral s*x in this same category -- since they all share the common facet of a distinct lack of penetration
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships