Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 03:43 PM

6,066 posts, read 15,047,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRhythm View Post
... and it's all so sudden for my friend - 2 weeks ago he loved her and they were planning another child.
That is what I find the most curious about this whole situation.

Either your friend is in denial and knew her marriage was falling apart but wasn't allowing herself to acknowledge it, and thought a new baby might fix things (too many women think this way) OR his mental illness is truly very bad and she needs to distance herself from him at least until he is healthy again and protect herself and her kids by lawyering up and seeking counseling for herself and her kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 10:38 AM

1 posts, read 960 times
i myself is in this situation ..but i have been for 3 years in the begining i allowed my husband to help with bill and my childeren but this only enabled me ..he would leave the other woman when thing where bad for them and when we would fight he would leave us and go back to her and her son....i kicked him out he moved in with his parents but choose to reach out to her to work things out her...she must down size for her childerens sake trust me at the end of day she will fall more and more in to debt while he secures his futrue. She must move out for her to go thru the healing processes it is scary but she is strong ..file chid support ..get a court apoint attorny..i don't know about law there but here in texas if the father takes childeren and keeps them there IS NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT till thet go to court she must research her rights and his so she can prepare herself. This is a hard pill to swallow she is hurt and confussed 'how can someone you love just leave you and your childeren' i know. She is not only loosing someone she loves but is now a single mom. i have has to sit up at night with my daughter cring for her father and now the woman has turned his heart so cold to us ,,he says she will get over it.My blessing to your friend and please let her know she is not alone to right by the lord and let him guide her and her childeren un burned thru this fire

Old 07-21-2012, 05:00 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,391 times
Get a divorce. Don't give all the money to lawyers. He pays child support and 1/2 house not. If you can't swing a house, bail out and rent. Life is full of trouble and this person is not the only one to have trouble like this. Move. on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships