Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2011, 10:43 AM

6,396 posts, read 11,926,904 times

Advertisements

On the couch at my office when I had weekend duty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 01:23 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,053,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Oh, so you were alone?
That is so sweet

Old 09-21-2011, 02:03 PM

2,923 posts, read 5,596,782 times
on the deck of a boat on a three gorges cruise (was fairly late at night tho so no one else on the deck to my knowledge)
in a train, sleeper cabin with 4 beds. was in the top bunk.
inside angkor wat
have had a bunch of bjs in bars with other ppl in them, sex only a couple times tho.
beach a bunch of times but nothing unusual about that.
i dunno prolly more cant, cant think right now tho.

most embarrassing moment was in a swingers club in vegas (green door). a girl was offering sex to everyone. bunch of ppl watching and i couldnt get it up. have shy'd away from public sex ever since.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
on the deck of a boat on a three gorges cruise (was fairly late at night tho so no one else on the deck to my knowledge)
in a train, sleeper cabin with 4 beds. was in the top bunk.
inside angkor wat
have had a bunch of bjs in bars with other ppl in them, sex only a couple times tho.
beach a bunch of times but nothing unusual about that.
i dunno prolly more cant, cant think right now tho.
China?If so,you were so videotaped!

Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
China?If so,you were so videotaped!
i hope not. it was some stern military looking guys daughter.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
i hope not. it was some stern military looking guys daughter.
DUDE!!!!!!!You should have been fishing instead of doing the nasty...you can do the nasty ANYWHERE/ANYTIME elsewhere!!! I would've KILLED to fish that area!!!I would've been on that deck all night with 20 fishing poles set out..

"Uhhh,watch it there Dung Chow...don't step on my lines and grab that other fishing pole that has a bite on it if you don't care and ask Hua Flung Poo to get us a couple steaks on the grill!"

Old 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
DUDE!!!!!!!You should have been fishing instead of doing the nasty...you can do the nasty ANYWHERE/ANYTIME elsewhere!!! I would've KILLED to fish that area!!!I would've been on that deck all night with 20 fishing poles set out..

"Uhhh,watch it there Dung Chow...don't step on my lines and grab that other fishing pole that has a bite on it if you don't care and ask Hua Flung Poo to get us a couple steaks on the grill!"
i was actually scared that the fish in the restaurant was coming from that river. it looked very dirty. delicious wherever the fish came from tho

was 19 at the time so getting laid was priority number one. interior china in the early 2000s was a goldmine for achieving this. all you had to do was be a young fit westerner, no game required. the girls would approach you.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:37 PM

538 posts, read 1,519,384 times
In a hotel room with my wife's mom there but her mom was so engrossed with her phone call she didn't notice anything going on under the sheets behind her back 8 feet away.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
i was actually scared that the fish in the restaurant was coming from that river. it looked very dirty. delicious wherever the fish came from tho

was 19 at the time so getting laid was priority number one. interior china in the early 2000s was a goldmine for achieving this. all you had to do was be a young fit westerner, no game required. the girls would approach you.
I understand,but dang...I hope you have your priorities straightened out by now........I mean,women are awesome,but seriously dude there's world record fish in that area....I would have sounded like Jeremy Wade everytime I got a bite "FISH OWN!!!!"

Old 09-21-2011, 08:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
In a hotel room with my wife's mom there but her mom was so engrossed with her phone call she didn't notice anything going on under the sheets behind her back 8 feet away.
LMAO! OMG! Now that's some balls!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships