Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
lol, is that the answer for all those sexless marriages? you made the wrong partner selection?
Of course!

So many guys here have posted that they deliberately screen out a woman who loves sex ,because they are afraid they won't be able to keep her satisfied and that she will cheat. But their paranoia comes back to bite them a few years down the road when they regret preferring the low-sex-drive spouse.

Quote:
i suppose you are someone of some experience. so you know as well as i do that what was once smokin hot and special, can slowly decline into something not so hot, or even interesting.
Each time I have seen that happen, it was due to other issues -- nonsexual problems affecting the sexual connection.

Pick someone who loves sex and talks about problems instead of ignoring them... or letting them lead to cheating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 06:20 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
you have great optimism, but i'm not sure it jibes with reality. yet i don't mean to be a cynic and wish others much success because long term sexual compatibility is critical and believe its something you don't discover until you walk that path. i tend believe the answers are different from what you have posted, but respect the difference of opinion.

Last edited by nokiddin; 10-01-2013 at 06:28 PM..

Old 10-01-2013, 07:01 PM

220 posts, read 269,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Of course!

So many guys here have posted that they deliberately screen out a woman who loves sex ,because they are afraid they won't be able to keep her satisfied and that she will cheat. But their paranoia comes back to bite them a few years down the road when they regret preferring the low-sex-drive spouse.

Each time I have seen that happen, it was due to other issues -- nonsexual problems affecting the sexual connection.

Pick someone who loves sex and talks about problems instead of ignoring them... or letting them lead to cheating.
I don't think most guys have a "experienced" problem.....with ex husbands and boyfriends.......But have it when she gains it with HIGH numbers of different men.

Some women will die trying to justify how 30-80-100 DIFFERENT partners are acceptable.

Nah, just gimme the gal who screwed her husband and a few boyfriends.....repeatedly.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:13 PM

220 posts, read 269,036 times
So what is your "ewww" number guys?

Mine is about 30+.

That's more than fair I think.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 PM

29 posts, read 37,567 times
Pay for her to get her hair done, dyed and cut differently. A change for fun and who cares, its just hair. With my ex I cut my hair and went from blond to brunette with bright ref chunks then invested in some cute lingerie. Its like looking at a new person and slicing up the bedroom a little bit. Your wife will be at her best and may be even willing to try new things and open to ideas you may have. Also, I know going to bed naked its comfortable but have her keep things a mystery to you, something to make you wonder and peak your interest.

Old 01-13-2017, 07:42 AM

1 posts, read 431 times
To be fair, not all men have the sexual maturity of a 16 year old boy. Getting naked and sitting next to me talking does nothing for me either. Simply being naked and talking are not sexual actions in themselves. Some of us need "real" foreplay first. Simply getting naked and hoping I still have some teenage boy left in me isn't going to cut it. She should have more sexual prowess. Use that beautiful brain to operate that beautiful body to do some sexy/kinky things. I think the Op is a bit more sexually advanced than his wife, who has not advanced over the 5 years and still hoping the same old routine will cut it forever. It doesn't.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:09 AM

676 posts, read 528,019 times
It's probably a question of libido. Everyone's is different and the OP sounds like he might be a bit more cerebral in his attitudes to sex than a lot of other guys. The point is that the couple needs to know these things about each other in order to avoid hurt feelings and the like.

I, myself, prefer a man who shows desire toward me ever time he sees me naked. Why? It's ego inflating and it's reassuring.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:19 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
zombie thread

Old 01-13-2017, 09:07 AM

676 posts, read 528,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
zombie thread
?

Old 01-13-2017, 09:14 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwoman View Post
?
It's been a dead thread for three years that a first time post reanimated this morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships