Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:23 PM

4 posts, read 64,444 times

Advertisements

Guys--How long were you with your wife, gf, etc. when you lost interest in seeing her naked (i.e., seeing her naked didn't really do it for you)?

My wife is very attractive, but after 5 years together (and 3 months of marriage), I'd rather read a book than jump on her those times when she comes to bed naked. I can't seem to get her to understand this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2007, 12:32 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,568,175 times
Is this a joke??

Old 08-21-2007, 12:33 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,342,193 times
*puts her arm around mjb68-19 and glares*

yeah... is that a joke?

Old 08-21-2007, 12:34 PM

2,356 posts, read 3,450,941 times
You know, I'm not an expert by any means.. but the last thing I would do is try to explain to her that you don't find her body attractive.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:39 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,780,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMacD View Post
Guys--How long were you with your wife, gf, etc. when you lost interest in seeing her naked (i.e., seeing her naked didn't really do it for you)?

My wife is very attractive, but after 5 years together (and 3 months of marriage), I'd rather read a book than jump on her those times when she comes to bed naked. I can't seem to get her to understand this.
3months of marriage???? And your already having those feelings..Dude...Your done for...Why would you marry her if you didnt love her or weren't sexually attracted to her. Those feelings cant just stop and go away...Either theres more that your not telling us that would make you not want her sexually or you have a side piece that takes up all your sexual needs.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:39 PM

I find her plenty attractive, but her being naked in bed with me just doesn't turn me on anymore. I figured this sort of thing happens after being in a relationship after a while...?

Old 08-21-2007, 12:41 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,780,222 times
Quote:
I find her plenty attractive, but her being naked in bed with me just doesn't turn me on anymore. I figured this sort of thing happens after being in a relationship after a while...?
This type of thing "Just doesn't happen" for being in a relationship after awhile. Why dont you tell us the whole story so it can make sense.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:41 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,568,175 times
Quote:
Well if you are serious, i'm very sorry to hear that

I've been with my husband for over 17 years, almost 12 of those married and he can't keep his hands off me. If he had it his way I would be naked 24/7.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:50 PM

143 posts, read 576,481 times
Whats going on chrismacD I have been married 28 years and the sight of my wife walking across the room naked still gets the old plumbing working. I will admit you have to work at it and be creative but I still find my wife to be just as hot as the day I met her.

come on Get creative

Old 08-21-2007, 01:18 PM

The story is basically that my wife came to bed last night wearing nothing but a sheer pair of panties (admittedly, she usually wears pj pants and a top or something) while I was reading. She took off her undies, and then laid there. She asked me about my book or whatever, then went into the other room to watch tv. I turned out the light to go to bed, and next thing I know she's getting on me for not making a move on her. I told her that her just being naked in bed with me didn't arouse me, and it doesn't. We've been together for almost five years for crying out loud, what does she expect??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships