Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 06:32 PM

861 posts, read 1,120,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Maury : Be A Guest

Also, I'm not in the military, but I don't see how divorcing you would keep him out of trouble for knocking up that other broad. It's not like his superiors don't already know he was married when it happened. Could be that he just wants a divorce and that is his excuse. I might take him up on it because the guy sounds like a loser and you sound like a great person who deserves better. Couldn't he have at least wrapped it up when banging his side action?
LOL! no you didn't just give her the link to the maury show....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 06:43 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,421,697 times
Could she go to JAG and file a complaint?

Old 10-06-2011, 06:52 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,774,729 times
JAG wont do anything. They dont get involved in family issues. However a no contact order can be placed against this female soldier if the right information is provided.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:04 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,761,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I beg to differ..You can definately tell when you're prego that early
This is true, especially when it's not your first pregnancy.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:57 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,958,128 times
The army has pretty strict conduct policies. If this were true, he would be in hot water.

My nephew was separated from his wife for months when he moved in with his girlfriend. His estranged wife reported him and action was taken against him by the Army.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:00 PM

4,287 posts, read 7,996,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
The army has pretty strict conduct policies. If this were true, he would be in hot water.

My nephew was separated from his wife for months when he moved in with his girlfriend. His estranged wife reported him and action was taken against him by the Army.
What sort of action, if I may ask?

Old 10-07-2011, 12:11 AM

19 posts, read 116,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
JAG wont do anything. They dont get involved in family issues. However a no contact order can be placed against this female soldier if the right information is provided.
what right information is needed?

Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Three weeks is very early for hcg (or whatever that hormone is), you would have to taking pregnancy tests to even know because you haven't even missed a period... why were you doing that?

Also, he is already in trouble because you reported him to the commander, I guess pregnant may make it worse - but divorce you?!
i missed a period september 5th, took 3 clear blue digital pregnancy test all 3 of them said pregnant on the 27th of september, went to the hospital october 1st did a urine test came back saying pregnant , doctor drew blood ordered some tests, did an ultrasound, doctor said based on the levels of hcg in my blood he estimated that i was some where around 3 weeks, and this is my second baby, i found out i was pregnant with the 1st one at 6 weeks.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:33 AM

i dont have a car yet but i have 2 job interviews coming up, i also start back going to school in january it's a start. every thing youre saying is easier said than done, it's not like i dont love my husband and i have been praying every night, at the time things started looking a little brighter for us, he comes home on time, spends quality time with his family,etc, and he was even ignoring her advances all her phone calls and texts untill she said she was pregnant, thats why i stayed. All i do is pray and for everything to start going right for us i know god heard me, i do believe that my family will get better, no marriage is perfect. And regardless of how anybody feels i know i am def a good mother, my daughter is always fed, bathed, clean diaper, clothes, shoes,toys, a roof over her head and somewhere to sleep at night. the reason why i fight for my marriage is because i know that there is ppl out there who have it alot worse than what we have and are still together. my daughter knows him, i know him. why risk and take a shot at being alone allowing somebody else to walk in my life getting hurt all over again. i was molested as a child because my mother trusted the wrong person, i dont wanna end up trusting the wrong person and something ends up happening to my kids.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:41 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,232,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMommy View Post
i dont wanna end up trusting the wrong person and something ends up happening to my kids.
You already have trusted the wrong person: He knocked someone else up, remember?

Don't you think your daughter deserves better than a mother who will put up with a slimeball, lying, cheating husband?

Not exactly a great example you're setting here.

This guy is not ready to be married. Every action he takes says it. He is going to cheat on you again with someone else. Mark my words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships