Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 02:36 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,922,677 times

Advertisements

OP, she's going to lie about her sexual history anyway. You'll never get the true answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 02:39 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,015,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, she's going to lie about her sexual history anyway. You'll never get the true answer.
He doesn't want an answer. He wants her to keep it to herself.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:43 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,479,158 times
It doesn't bother me to hear about her sexual past - I'd prefer not to hear a lot of detail, though! Anyway, I'd be more interested in making sexual history!

Old 10-12-2011, 03:32 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,510,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post

And many have been dumped(and rightfully so) for lying. But that's not the issue here. The issue is her being so vocal and upfront about who she's been with. That's unacceptable. He needs to put his foot down. She either needs to knocks off the crap or he needs to dump her and find someone else.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:14 PM

5 posts, read 7,825 times
So if you would prefer a more conservative woman and you obviously know too much about your SO...why are you with her? What is making you stick around? Wouldn't you be happier without her?

Old 10-12-2011, 06:50 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,395,298 times
Quote:
s]She's going to lie about her sexual history anyway. You'll never get the true answer.
I don't follow. You mean she will under-estimate the number of past partners, or inflate the number?

And in either case, why?

If she's had one prior sexual partner... great. If she's had 10... 20... who cares?

Old 10-12-2011, 07:55 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,865,803 times
To the OP: she is insensitive and cruel. That comment about ball size was just plain mean. Find someone else.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,787,345 times
It boggles my mind that your girlfriend wants to get graphic with you about her former lovers and boyfriends...she is the one who is really skating on thin ice here..as a woman, i never brought up former lovers or past sex experiences because it elicits just the reaction of negativity and disgust brought up by the OP.

I would seriously march her over to the chick flick section of your local DVD rental store so she can see what a major faux pas she is doing, or at the very least take her to see that movie that just hit the theaters recently called "Whats your Number..?" starring Anna Faris. My husband and I saw it this week and enjoyed it, there is a lot of pressure on women to not come across as a total wh*ore if they are husband shopping..seems like your gf has a rather demented view of how "open" she wants your relationship with her to be, or her moral compass is wayyy off...

Old 10-12-2011, 11:41 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,203,398 times
I don't see anything wrong with not wanting to know what she's done. Furthermore, if you have asked that she not talk about it and she continues, that's pretty crappy.

Anyways... my two cents. I wouldn't want to know either, and I don't go digging.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,297,160 times
UNLVO9..No...you're NOT insecure for not wanting to know....actually probably MORE secure for not wanting to know....Your girlfriend on the other hand, sounds VERY insecure and immature,...in fact she sounds downright disrespectful of you, and definately seems to have issues....how can she expect to build a future with a man, when all she does is compare it to her past???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships