Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 06:03 AM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times

Advertisements

I was an big A/small B before I got my DD girls. I didn't have a problem getting guys then at all. It's all about confidence

Old 10-18-2011, 06:13 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Wait wait - the guys on the Exercise forum?? Hey, i heard they were gonna have a question and answer forum of their own soon too!! lmao

Guys like T&A PERIOD - far as i have learned. Like someone said - they like those breasts that they think they might see naked again!

Please dont feel insecure about your smaller breasts - you will be glad when they stay perkier longer than the bigger ones. Guys dislike insecurity more than they dislike any size breasts
I know they like both,but generally,some like at least the breast or butt to be really large.While some just like average,or proportioned T and A.

Either way,you can't deny that the big bum has taken over as the female ideal to have.
I actually like it this way too. At least with buttocks you can do squats to make it bigger.

Op,don't worry about breasts. Get that bum in shape and men will take their eyes off the DD breast and look at you bum.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:44 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
As long as the woman is a size 4 or under.......

Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
My double Ds have served me well throughout my life thus far. Men have never complained they want them smaller
It depends on what type of men you snag.

Some like big t!ts regardless of the gravitational pull , etc. <<< that they are sitting on a great big belly or thick waist.

It depends on taste, leagues, etc.

Not all big t!ts are created equal.

The majority of the naturally large breasted females have FLAT arses, too. Very rarely will you see BOTH occurring naturally in the same woman. When you do, you are staring at a pic of the likes of Marilyn Monroe!

That kind of super perfect thing/fantasy has to be created in an operating room. Which for me at least subtracts from the sexiness big time.

And like others have said, there's a real sexiness in confidence. And I think there is a real confidence in a confidence that didn't have to be purchased.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:31 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Either way,you can't deny that the big bum has taken over as the female ideal to have.
I actually like it this way too. At least with buttocks you can do squats to make it bigger.

That's a fallacy. Proof? Right here: I've been doing squats as part of my training for six months now, and my butt hasn't gotten any bigger.

And, no, a big butt is not the female ideal. Some may like a big butt, but the ideal was, is, and always will be height-weight proportion, simply because that is visual for "healthy with good genes."

There's a reason "does this make my butt look big?" is such a taboo question.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
That's a fallacy. Proof? Right here: I've been doing squats as part of my training for six months now, and my butt hasn't gotten any bigger.

And, no, a big butt is not the female ideal. Some may like a big butt, but the ideal was, is, and always will be height-weight proportion, simply because that is visual for "healthy with good genes."

There's a reason "does this make my butt look big?" is such a taboo question.
Many overweight women have big FLAT arses-which is one reason that is not a question most of those women wish to ask.

Most men (except perhaps homosexual) LOVE a big round arse.

Look ladies, 99% of the males I know like these:

bigger shapely arse
nice full (can be small) perky points sitting way up high
waists smaller than hips.

But above all, an attitude of confidence, healthy self love, and acceptance.

If you are always striving to be something you're not, you will come across as a wanna be and imitator/fakie-which is just not sexy.

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-18-2011 at 08:53 AM..

Old 10-18-2011, 08:42 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah and their bra's cost more. lol
At most stores there is no difference in price when comparing an A cup to a DD cup...and I know for sure not at VS's...they are all the same price. It may go up when you get beyond the DDD sizing though in other brands.

The price difference comes into play when you want a pattern vs. a solid color (at VS anyway). I'm itching to get this one bra, but I am too cheap to spend another $8 just because it's a pattern.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:45 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariagostrey View Post
i usually feel really confident about my petite body but every now and then i get insecure about my B cup breasts. they are firm and perky and i think they are pretty but they certainly arent you know DDs.

So is there any love for women with breasts on the smaller side?
I dont know exactly what a B cup is....There are big boobs & little bitties...Thats how I rank them.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I dont know exactly what a B cup is....There are big boobs & little bitties...Thats how I rank them.
LOL! Some big boobs as well as itty bitties can be deflated uglies.

Soooo many that look "perfect" in clothing can be camouflaged, lifted, inflated (looking) with bras, hoisted up and tucked into bras, etc.

That is why you have to get 'em naked!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:02 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
As has been mentioned repeatedly, pictures are required for judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.