Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2012, 08:13 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,101,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
With the 6 of you crammed in here it would probably stay a lot warmer from the extra body heat.
Swiss Miss is the devil! (Katy Bates in Waterboy)
I have an insta-hot still in the box that I bought at Costco a couple of years ago. I need to have work done in order to get it installed, but trust me a broken one would be replaced without question.
You'd be best just to hold onto that insta-hot now and wait til you get to AZ to install it.

He replaced it with a soap dispenser for now.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,028,092 times
Aw man still cake left. So good. So bad. It's my cake though. mm

Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Aw man still cake left. So good. So bad. It's my cake though. mm
How big was this cake that you still have some left???
And doesn't it lose it's appeal after you have a piece or two? If we have cake and it's not gone in a night or two, I usually just toss it.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
How big was this cake that you still have some left???
And doesn't it lose it's appeal after you have a piece or two? If we have cake and it's not gone in a night or two, I usually just toss it.
There's just a piece left. I haven't actually eaten that much cake, it was just a big cake, which my friends ate like 80% of it in one night lol.

It was a triple chocolate cake, and no it didn't lose it's interest in my belly. I don't get chocolate that much which is why I made it lol.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:25 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,589,636 times
Quote:
You'd be best just to hold onto that insta-hot now and wait til you get to AZ to install it.

He replaced it with a soap dispenser for now.
I won't come out of the box in AZ because:
a) not buying any property out there
b) not about to "give" it to a landlord

Old 01-08-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
There's just a piece left. I haven't actually eaten that much cake, it was just a big cake, which my friends ate like 80% of it in one night lol.

It was a triple chocolate cake, and no it didn't lose it's interest in my belly. I don't get chocolate that much which is why I made it lol.
I should remember that cake around here doesn't last very long. Two nights tops but I had to toss the cheesecake after my daughters birthday. It sat in the fridge for a few days and nobody bothered with it.

The day after I tossed it my husband went looking for a piece...Oops!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I won't come out of the box in AZ because:
a) not buying any property out there
b) not about to "give" it to a landlord
LOL, so you know you could just donate it to me. It might be a few years until you see it actually installed otherwise and by then they'll have all new features on them

Do you own now and are you selling?

Old 01-08-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
I should remember that cake around here doesn't last very long. Two nights tops but I had to toss the cheesecake after my daughters birthday. It sat in the fridge for a few days and nobody bothered with it.

The day after I tossed it my husband went looking for a piece...Oops!
I would have tore into that cheesecake something fierce.

I don't let myself have cake often. My birthday and special occasions I will OK. Otherwise I'll just devour cake every night. lol

Old 01-08-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
I would have tore into that cheesecake something fierce.

I don't let myself have cake often. My birthday and special occasions I will OK. Otherwise I'll just devour cake every night. lol
We rarely have cake in the house too.

I only eat cheesecake once a year, and it's for my birthday (though this year I did make one for Thanksgiving).

Now my daughter decided she didn't want birthday cake, she wanted cheesecake. I was going to tell her it wasn't an option because I had already called it! lol

This year I'm going to make a coconut cream cake for my b-day instead. Already reached the cheesecake quota.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
We rarely have cake in the house too.

I only eat cheesecake once a year, and it's for my birthday (though this year I did make one for Thanksgiving).

Now my daughter decided she didn't want birthday cake, she wanted cheesecake. I was going to tell her it wasn't an option because I had already called it! lol

This year I'm going to make a coconut cream cake for my b-day instead. Already reached the cheesecake quota.
OMG coconut cream cake. It's like you're just asking me to drive down there to eat all of your cake!

I'm lucky to get cheesecake once a year also, which comes from my grandma. She's the best cook I've met still.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships