Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 07:38 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,250,039 times

Advertisements

I realize some have probably had violence, and other horrible things, but the worst to happen to me was to go out with my gf on valentines day, she drove, and get dumped on the spot for someone she just met. Imagine, getting home, especially when all of my stuff, including my keys, were at her place..

Nightmare...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 PM

272 posts, read 287,786 times
On the Thanksgiving Weekend in 2006, I was suppose to take average looking Black woman to a Kat Williams show. She canceled at the last minute, and had me to take her sister instead who looked like the Hobbit from The Lord Of the Rings.

Later on that night I had to drop her off. She lived in Imperial Courts (It was in Training Day, and yes it's that violent). I had to drive through that war zone area at 3:00am. The LAPD or the LASD doesn't even respond that area unless they're going in six deep.

Second worst date, was when I met a chick on Black Planet that smelled like three day old human feces and looked like the Black female version of Carl from Sling Blade.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:04 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,250,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
On the Thanksgiving Weekend in 2006, I was suppose to take average looking Black woman to a Kat Williams show. She canceled at the last minute, and had me to take her sister instead who looked like the Hobbit from The Lord Of the Rings.

Later on that night I had to drop her off. She lived in Imperial Courts (It was in Training Day, and yes it's that violent). I had to drive through that war zone area at 3:00am. The LAPD or the LASD doesn't even respond that area unless they're going in six deep.

Second worst date, was when I met a chick on Black Planet that smelled like three day old human feces and looked like the Black female version of Carl from Sling Blade.

that stuff, sucks, but was more looking for relationship stories. This was my girlfriend that dumped me. Not a first date..

Not familiar with LA, only went there once, in 1986. Really like the chinatown, but I was a kid.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,571,737 times
I was dumped a couple days before my birthday, and a day after what would have been our one year anniversary...had he remembered or cared. Obviously, he didn't. He did, however, get out of buying two gifts.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:14 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,034,002 times
I beat my ex at putt putt once. He was not a happy camper.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:16 PM

44,401 posts, read 20,133,648 times
Fifty-six days before my dream wedding, two police detectives showed up at my office and showed me a composite sketch of a suspect in more than a dozen different armed robberies in four counties. The sketch looked a little like my fiance. Weird. Turned out it WAS him. He'd been living a double life, and nearly everything he ever told me was a lie. He ended up doing 20 years in prison.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,282,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
Wow, this forum is getting to be very.... ummm... culturally diverse! Small wonder we don't get one another.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:20 PM

392 posts, read 1,097,136 times
Got drunk one night with a girl down in Arizona. We went to the grocery store at 2 am to get some snacks. We ended up getting super horny and attempted to have sex behind the counter of the seafood department. They found us and called the cops, who laughed their arses off and gave us a warning, then a ride home. In the morning, the room stunk and we found an raw oyster stuck to my leg, all crusted over and smelling.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,534,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
Fifty-six days before my dream wedding, two police detectives showed up at my office and showed me a composite sketch of a suspect in more than a dozen different armed robberies in four counties. The sketch looked a little like my fiance. Weird. Turned out it WAS him. He'd been living a double life, and nearly everything he ever told me was a lie. He ended up doing 20 years in prison.
Holy crap! (I got to read your full length post before you edited it)

Old 02-04-2010, 08:23 PM

7,371 posts, read 16,049,577 times
She led me to a small room, tossed in a small, but powerful thermonuclear bomb and quickly shut the door. There was no escape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships