Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:09 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,763,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Im not sure of whether ALL the information concerning this deal is included here or not. Im not picking on you, but your OP rambled along, changed subjects, and left me unclear of some of the points you were trying to make. But, I agree with the above post pretty much. If you and your wife have been together for a lenght of time, AND youve never gave her a reason to suspect you of cheating, AND youve proven that you are one of those who CAN go out and have a few beers without winding up in some kind of legal trouble, then I say you should go. Another thing that crosses my mind, is that im wanting to think that it was you who recently posted about her coming to bed completly naked, and you choosing to read a book instead of showing her some affection. If thats true, this might be one of those "paybacks are hell" moments! Good luck to you.
Nah, the "coming to bed naked" was posted by someone else...

But do please read Shuke's other recent thread...

Old 08-26-2007, 06:15 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Did you invite Leah?

Old 08-26-2007, 06:39 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
My question is how come you said you had children in your other post and now 'no children'
If you think it is bad having 1 wife just think of the problems if you could marry that babysitter you would have not just one wife to contend with but two. You just think it is bad now..

Old 08-26-2007, 07:39 PM

672 posts, read 2,124,910 times
Default My goof up here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
Nah, the "coming to bed naked" was posted by someone else...

But do please read Shuke's other recent thread...
I believe an apology is in order here! I now see that it was ChrisMac who posted the book thing. Sorry about that! Shuke had the one about the babysitter, plural marriage thing I believe. I wish I had more time to spend on this site, because I sure do enjoy it. Surf control at work is now almost unbelievable. Home time seems to always be limited as well. But, I do enjoy what time I can spend on here. Take care all

Old 08-26-2007, 08:12 PM

1,952 posts, read 4,788,118 times
No offense, but you sound rather immature (to put it mildly).
Your wife objects to the plan, so you run to your friend and listen as he "interprets" her for you........?

In the FIRST place, you're a married man. At least, technically.
Whatever goes on between you and your wife, should stay between the two of you; and not grist for discussion with your friend, except in a general way.
Your friend sounds immature, as well, and hardly the person you should be listening/looking to.
Which, by the way, begs the question as to why you're seeking support from someone besides your wife..........

Anyway, I suspect it was this that your wife objected to:

"Hit the bars Saturday night then drive home on Sunday morning."

Why on earth should it be okay with your wife for you to go bar-hopping?

Your priorities are pretty lopsided. Makes me appreciate my man, even more than I already did.......

Old 08-26-2007, 08:21 PM

73 posts, read 233,973 times
I think your friend is wrong in his assessment of women and that your wife's insecurities about you going away for a weekend have little to do with his thoughts. And I think that you have every right to the weekend with the guys.

And you need to be talking with your wife about this instead of some guy who has less than a clue.

Old 08-26-2007, 08:26 PM

73 posts, read 233,973 times
Ack!!! I answered this thread without the OP's nick registering on me and I didn't read the other responses before I posted. LOL. Maybe wifey's afraid that you'll be out trolling for teens while you're gone, skukie.

I feel a bit badly for your wife here. Does she know that you are spewing the details of her lousy marriage to you all over a fairly well trafficked internet site?

And don't drive home after drinking all Sat. night. You may still be drunk on Sun. morning.

Did you ever put the make on the sitter btw?

Old 08-26-2007, 08:43 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Did you invite Leah?
Thats what I was thinking

Normally I would say she is over reacting but with you lusting over the babysitter she probably has a good reason for not wanting you to go.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:01 PM

786 posts, read 1,175,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Thats what I was thinking

Normally I would say she is over reacting but with you lusting over the babysitter she probably has a good reason for not wanting you to go.
My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:04 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Well- is there a reason for the jealousy? or are you just playing games- you know how she will react better than we do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships