Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 09:24 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,345,501 times

Advertisements

You only NEED one woman in your life OP.
It's not that hard if you put in some effort.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:24 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
The world is filled with awesome, available women. The problem is with you. Here are some possible answers:

1) You won't leave your comfortable bubble of work and home. So you've exhausted all possibilities by staying within your familiar haunts.
2) You are actively seeking a romantic partner rather than connecting with someone else. Big damned difference between one and the other.
3) You aren't taking care of yourself in terms of grooming, physical appearance, or attire. Sorry. Before she can spend hours in deep conversation with you, plumbing your soul, she has to like the way you look.
4) You treat women not as individuals with unique personalities, but rather as fertility goddesses. Women want to be adored, but they despise being worshipped.
5) You don't respect yourself. This is a corollary to #4. All women will test your mettle to learn your tolerance for their BS. If you fold like a cheap suit and do their bidding, no matter how unreasonable it is, they'll move on.
6) You're trying to bed her rather than trying to see if she is worth your affections. Again, big difference between one and the other.
7) You are close-minded or have a list of expectations as long as your arm. Heck, if I had sat down at 22 and listed what I thought my future wife would be, MrsCPG would not have fit any of those criteria (Aside from being smoking hot). Yet I knew from almost the moment I met her.

Last edited by cpg35223; 07-11-2016 at 09:40 AM..

Old 07-11-2016, 09:30 AM

733 posts, read 602,784 times
A 2011 thread, OMG, I was still young at that time.

Where is OP now? with kids?

Old 07-11-2016, 09:41 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
^^^^^
This.

Apparently I have to love others before I can love you again.
" loved " a thousand times mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
The majority of women are downright against asking a man out. I guess they got the hint I don't allow women to make the first move because they no longer say hi now in public.
Not the majority mate

I know there are plenty which of course is fine and I respect that , however if you are friendly, down to earth, bubbly and so on and they feel relaxed with you in my experience they will and why wouldn't they?

Well if that's the case with yourself why the bloody hell would they make a move at all?. Have you got a sign on that says don't dare approach or stop looking at me?......... LOL I know you are a decent and nice enough bloke mate but it's very apparent that you give off an awful vibe and not entirely sure that you know what your doing or even have a clue.

I'm not having ago as I'm sure you know but honestly you have to take a step back and read some of your posts and just think what would you say if someone else said that.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoStars View Post
You only NEED one woman in your life OP.
It's not that hard if you put in some effort.
Didn't you start a thread asking if it's ok sleeping with others whilst exclusive?

Old 07-11-2016, 09:52 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,345,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Didn't you start a thread asking if it's ok sleeping with others whilst exclusive?
No

Old 07-11-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoStars View Post
No
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ends-same.html

Not you?

read your OP and single other response and ask yourself why I thought the post I quoted was funny.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:58 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ends-same.html

Not you?

read your OP and single other response and ask yourself why I thought the post I quoted was funny.
That's him, but it isn't a thread about sleeping with other people while being exclusive with someone. It is about having multiple boyfriends or girlfriends, that is something quite different.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:01 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
That's him, but it isn't a thread about sleeping with other people while being exclusive with someone. It is about having multiple boyfriends or girlfriends, that is something quite different.
Er, well, it's different as long as each of those multiple boyfriends or girlfriends knows there are others...

Old 07-11-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Yes I know mate, but he's exclusive with one at the minute and asking about multiple girlfriends ( his response on that thread ) ....... Then the post I quoted on this saying you only NEED one girlfriend......

Cosmo I thought it was more amusing than anything else mate and not calling you out

No problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships