U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 03:32 PM

3,879 posts, read 7,677,814 times

Advertisements

Honestly, if your life doesn't bother you at all, then you have no issue.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 04:12 PM

10 posts, read 12,700 times
well u must be sure that u r a special perosn....coz of the virginty thing....i admit it pal....u r a strong person....coz all this years ago u were a pure hearted person....so that's a pecial thing.....i had many many girlfriends....and believe me....i was like nothing....everything is past now....and i'm really regret it.....only one woman is good enought for me and for everyone.....yeah that's ur wife....that's what u should.....just setle down....and make ur own famely....good luck pal

Old 11-22-2011, 05:20 PM

15,721 posts, read 10,440,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The difference between you and our OP is, you admit you WANT a woman in your life

Try not to be too bothered by not having a girlfriend yet - you're still plenty young enough to meet someone.

And remember, when you want something badly enough you find a way to make it happen. So keep working on figuring this out! Maybe even consider in investing in a few sessions with a life coach to get you on the right track to attract more woman to you
I think the only problem in these situations is the older you get, the harder it is to find anyone willing to accept your lack of experience.

It's much like the job world catch 22. Every employer wants experience before they'll give you a job, so how do you get a experience if no one will hire you?

Most people want someone with some relationship/sex experience, so the older you get without it, the less likely people are going to give you a chance.

It sucks for those of us in that situation, but those of us who want a relationship may never obtain one as we get older.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:58 PM

6,622 posts, read 7,455,427 times
virijat,
I haven't read all of these posts so someone else may have a similar opinion as me but I did not see it. I can't believe some of these comments. I don't see anything wrong or abnormal with your situation. It is far different from my life but I don't find it unusual. I have a relative who got married at 35. I don't ever remember him having a serious girlfriend before he got married. He lieved with his parents until they died and still lives in the same house. He is now in his early 70's, still married and raised two children. The biggest danger I see is the longer you live this lifestyle, the more set in your ways you become. Many of your comments reflect this and you will only become more set in your ways. If you marry someone similar to yourself, i.e, never married, you will both be resistant to change and compromise. My suggestion is to try to get involved in a relationship to gain experience. Don't look at it as something that has to become serious. This will prepare you for a more serious relationship in the future. Don't waste any time, don't put pressure on yourself but just take the first step. Try the speed dating, online dating or something.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:24 PM

4,576 posts, read 8,294,986 times
Who cares if youre still a virgin. If it does not bother you, damn what everyone else thinks, its your life to live, not theirs.

That being said If you choose to loose your virginity, remember this:

Cost of Flight from your home town to vegas for a week end -300 dollars
Cost for room and board -300 dollars
Cost for food and entertainment 300 dollars
Gambling money -300 dollars
Trip to the Bunny Ranch-300 dollars

Dying knowing you did not miss out-Pricelesss

For the record I have never paid for sex, but a good friend of mine did, and it changed him. He was not good looking and after Vegas his confidence went through the roof. Now he does not even need to pay for it.

Does he have a bad booze and cocaine habbit now? Sure... but that is irrelevant and beside the point, he is a changed man.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:51 AM

5,823 posts, read 10,727,131 times
To the OP : if you are not asexual, but don't care about marriage or living in a couple (there's no law yet that obliges adult people to do so), why don't you visit callgirls/hookers from time to time? just for a bit of fun, no strings attached ? in your place, I would certainly do it.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:10 AM

45,246 posts, read 92,395,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
To the OP : if you are not asexual, but don't care about marriage or living in a couple (there's no law yet that obliges adult people to do so), why don't you visit callgirls/hookers from time to time? just for a bit of fun, no strings attached ? in your place, I would certainly do it.
The sad reason is, the man is afraid of intimacy - both physical and emotional.

He has crippled himself but managed to convince himself at the same time that this is what he wants.

You just can't help some people

Old 11-23-2011, 03:53 PM

771 posts, read 1,060,515 times
Quote:
The sad reason is, the man is afraid of intimacy - both physical and emotional.

He has crippled himself but managed to convince himself at the same time that this is what he wants.

You just can't help some people
How do you know this?

Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM

45,246 posts, read 92,395,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
How do you know this?
Just reread all his posts in this thread - it's crystal clear.

The man has issues.

It's his choice to deal with them or just continue to justify his avoidance behavior.

Personally, my heart breaks for him and I sincerely wish he weren't so afraid - he's missing out on so much.

But again, that IS his choice.

Old 11-24-2011, 12:44 PM

771 posts, read 1,060,515 times
Quote:
Just reread all his posts in this thread - it's crystal clear.

The man has issues.

It's his choice to deal with them or just continue to justify his avoidance behavior.

Personally, my heart breaks for him and I sincerely wish he weren't so afraid - he's missing out on so much.

But again, that IS his choice.
Yeah. Sorry, I didn't get that from his posts. I think you're trying way to hard to play psychologist here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships