Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
That is what we call a moron in my neck of the wood. Showering a woman that isnt your mother, daughter, spouse, sister, girlfriend with gifts for nothing? really? Even doing it for just sex is dumb. Anyway, too each his/her own.
What he gets in return is to be seen with her in public

Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
That is what we call a moron in my neck of the wood. Showering a woman that isnt your mother, daughter, spouse, sister, girlfriend with gifts for nothing? really? Even doing it for just sex is dumb. Anyway, too each his/her own.
That ISN'T what a "sugardaddy" is. Surely you know that. Surely you are at least somewhat aware of what is going on around you, unlike, well, I think we know who I'm referring to.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
A sugar daddy is a guy who showers a female with gifts and doesn't expect anything in return

That isn't a Sugar Daddy...that's just a sucker

Old 11-22-2011, 08:43 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,989,875 times
a sb/sd is normally an explicit offering of stuff (money, trips, shopping, bills) in exchange for defined intimacy/companionship.

they should be NSA relationships....so emotional attachment or marital status is irrelevant.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:43 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
That isn't a Sugar Daddy...that's just a sucker
Most sugar daddies I seen are old fat and walk with a cane but drive a nice car

Old 11-22-2011, 10:38 AM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
What the heck is a Sugar Daddy anyway? I date women much younger, and since I'm older and well off, it's expected that I pay for dinners, vacations, etc. That's not a sugar daddy, I consider that more of being a gentleman when courting an attractive woman. Even if you dated someone your age, you should do the same. The pretty & young ones have options, so you have to spoil them a bit. I don't give a monthly salary to anyone.
Yep, Join the club, you are a "Defacto sugar daddy!".

Old 11-22-2011, 11:38 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Who said anything about sex? I can't find a woman who is good at that anyway
What do you believe a sugardaddy/sugarmomma expect in return for spending all that money. Sex is what they get or hope to get.
If you want to be a sugar baby it dosent matter if your sugar mommy is good at it or not, your the one expected to be the giver or orgasims. If you cant find a women who is good at it, you might want to look at the common denominator.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:16 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I've said this before. Women paying for sex or putting some effort to get some? Yeah right. When a woman wants sex you can be assured she'll get it in a snap.

I think it has been discussed before, but any woman or man cant get sex "in a snap" If they dont give a flip who they are getting it from. But if you have standards, both have to put effort into it. Some people just dont have to put as much effort into getting what they want as others do.

Just because one writes a check or pays the bill does not suggest they are the one putting forth effort. I find it takes less effort to pick up take out than to cook, to pay someone to clean my house or change my oil, than to do it myself. To pay someone to have sex than to work out 3 times a week, resist food temptations, shave, pluck, color, wax, go to the hair salon, have my nails done, were sexy clothes and pinchy shoes, laugh at stupid jokes and feign interest.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:23 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,925,882 times
Had a few Lawyer friends. Was invited by one to accompany him to a female Lawyers house one afternoon. Beautiful house with expensive inside furnishings. While having a drink in the custom bar in the basement room (tri level home) the maid said that there was a phone call for her. The lady Lawyer returned shortly saying that she had to leave right away as he was asking for her. (The asking was her Sugar Daddy). She got into her new car quickly and left while we were still there. House and car was supplied by the Sugar Daddy.

So you see there are all levels of Sugar Daddys and Sugar Babys.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Had a few Lawyer friends. Was invited by one to accompany him to a female Lawyers house one afternoon. Beautiful house with expensive inside furnishings. While having a drink in the custom bar in the basement room (tri level home) the maid said that there was a phone call for her. The lady Lawyer returned shortly saying that she had to leave right away as he was asking for her. (The asking was her Sugar Daddy). She got into her new car quickly and left while we were still there. House and car was supplied by the Sugar Daddy.

So you see there are all levels of Sugar Daddys and Sugar Babys.
When should one say to themselves...I have a career and enough on my own, I don't need to drop everything and run so I can have more?

Materialism...I'm so not impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships