Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 07:19 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,313,619 times

Advertisements

women find in a guy, man? it just really pisses me off, why are girls,women, hard-wired, instinctively programmed to be attracted to guys, men with confidence?
It just really ****in' pisses me off, it just makes me wish I could beat up a girl's boyfriend out of anger, jealousy and frustration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
its not just a woman thing. people follow leaders who express much confidence and despise those who express any doubt whatsoever. take a look at the oval office, people adore a confident failure.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
It happens in the work force too. And with men! Some are turned off by shy or boring women.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:29 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
women find in a guy, man? it just really pisses me off, why are girls,women, hard-wired, instinctively programmed to be attracted to guys, men with confidence?
It just really ****in' pisses me off, it just makes me wish I could beat up a girl's boyfriend out of anger, jealousy and frustration
If these kind of things make you that angry it might not be a bad idea to see a therapist.

A lot of men like women who are confident. I wouldn't want to date anyone who's always mopey.

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
As others have already alluded to, people like confident people. Test yourself: name an individual, anyone(!) real or fictional whom you like that lacks confidence. How many names did you come up with? ZERO (even after thinking about it for a while)!!

Next test: name an individual, anyone(!) real or fictional whom you like that has confidence. How many names did you come up with? A lot (and within seconds)!!

[wishy washy people are no fun]

2,495 posts, read 4,357,941 times
Quote:
how about you grow a pair and start acting confident...instead of trying to "beat up a girl's boyfriend out of anger" aka get you tail kicked

Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,364 times
Confidence is attractive, regardless of who possesses it. A confident, average looking woman will get further in any area of life over a cute, shy and passive girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77
Some are turned off by shy or boring women.

I'm one of them.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Confidence is attractive, regardless of who possesses it. A confident, average looking woman will get further in any area of life over a cute, shy and passive girl.

I'm one of them.
I'm not shy but can be boring due to my moods. I can't entertain all the time.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
Confidence is a overused cliche word in the attraction/dating game..

Nobody is cofnident all the time,in fact i know some guys who on the insise are pretty insecure but are good looking and have status and do fine with women..

As long as a women is physically attracted to you and you are not a social retard youll do well..

The idea that "confidence" will magically make wimen who arent initially attracted to you become attracted is bs..

Old 11-21-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Confidence is a overused cliche word in the attraction/dating game..

Nobody is cofnident all the time,in fact i know some guys who on the insise are pretty insecure but are good looking and have status and do fine with women..

As long as a women is physically attracted to you and you are not a social retard youll do well..

The idea that "confidence" will magically make wimen who arent initially attracted to you become attracted is bs..
Yes there has to be that attraction. If you are attracted to a male or female it helps a bunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships