Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2007, 06:14 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,688,037 times

Advertisements

Oh my gosh, this is hysterical! I laughed so hard when I read the title, now with the stories! hahahaha, or should I say heh heh heh,

I am sorry I cannot contribute, as I do not do anything on purpose to annoy my husband, so I will stop here with saying thank you very much all for the laughs.
Bravo!!!
keep going!
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2007, 08:13 PM

23,013 posts, read 34,372,809 times
No neither one of us has ever done anything to purposely annoy the other, but have done things that make us love and appreciate the other more.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:26 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momoffive View Post
one time b4 my husband came to bed (he was in the bathroom) i fixed the blankets up with pillows under to look like me in bed and then i hid in the closed...well he comes into the room chatting about this and that and his day and my day and blah blah blah the whole time i was holding the laughter in in the closet....well i finally came out laughing my a$$ off .... he thought it was pretty funny cause he was going on and on and i never once responded but he kept going on and on...maybe you just had to be there...i've also done the icky spider thing a few times to him .....
I think instead of just coming out of the closet, you should have jumped out of the closet with a really loud scream.

That would really be funny. Well, I mean unless he has a heart condition.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:33 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,501,703 times
ok I am feeling fiesty my pookie off tomorrow and as usual if I want to do anything I gotta plan it or I end up waiting on them to wake up.

So I came up with two good ideas
I downloaded these fly sounds and I am thinking about playing it as I take a string and bounce it around on their ear and face.

Another is I thought about is getting a can of silly string as they lay in bed in the dark beside me I thought about acting like I just sneezed and spray the can on them .

I am such a stinker

Old 10-27-2007, 01:40 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
....for some reason, I had a small rubber snake in my jacket pocket.....
I think that is one of the FUNNIEST LINES I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 01:43 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,156,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
No neither one of us has ever done anything to purposely annoy the other, but have done things that make us love and appreciate the other more.
^^^ That's more like me and my current boyfriend. No need to play games of pushing buttons when you really love someone.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:58 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
^^^ That's more like me and my current boyfriend. No need to play games of pushing buttons when you really love someone.
Oh, heck...it's not about pushing buttons--it's called being PLAYFUL!!! It has kept me and DH having fun for 20+ years...we hide, jump out and scare each other; push each other into the pool (a favorite); he has hidden rubber spiders (probably why I like that snake post one, above, so much--reminded me of my DH, who can be found with who-knows-what in his pockets, like a little kid! ) in the flour canister; etc. We tease constantly! Keeps things fresh and fun...if we were serious all the time, we (and probably the relationship) would die of boredom!!

Old 10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,156,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMtns View Post
Oh, heck...it's not about pushing buttons--it's called being PLAYFUL!!! It has kept me and DH having fun for 20+ years...we hide, jump out and scare each other; push each other into the pool (a favorite); he has hidden rubber spiders (probably why I like that snake post one, above, so much--reminded me of my DH, who can be found with who-knows-what in his pockets, like a little kid! ) in the flour canister; etc. We tease constantly! Keeps things fresh and fun...if we were serious all the time, we (and probably the relationship) would die of boredom!!
I was taking the thread title more literally: "Do You Ever Annoy Your Partner On Purpose?"And to me being annoying is not the same as being playful. I remember siblings being annoying and that was not at all appreciated by me. My boyfriend's sisters are annoying to us and we just avoid them now.

Here's an old story about my sister and her husband. She thought it would be cute to untie the shoelaces on one of his sneakers, he found it annoying and untied hers back faster and on both of her sneakers. When she realized that he was better and quicker on the untying of them, she never untied his sneakers again.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:06 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,501,703 times
Being annoying can be act of being playful and being playful can be annoying so the title does fit.

I sometimes tie my pookie work shoes together and it annoying to them but they also know I am just being playful because I love them it not done in ill harm or spite.

For instance I have dual shower head one in front and one in the back of the tub and they like the front where the hot cold water knobs are and they like to catch me off guard and switch it to cold to annoy me and it does but I know they love me and I will figure how to get them back out of love.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:13 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,161,394 times
All the time - If I didn't, he'd think there was something wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships