Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 07:59 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,609,587 times

Advertisements

This thread will more then likey get shut down because someone will be offended off the bat.

Onto my post for those women here who bash men & lump us all together & call us cheaters, pigs, sexist, etc. Why do you bother? It seem's to me that your better off batting for the same sex. You either hate men or your gay & don't know it. Or you have issuses of your own & you attract those type's of men which you tend to lump us all into. If you keep dating, marrying those type's of men you dislike you might want to look in the mirror & stop blaming the rest of us.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 08:11 AM

52,444 posts, read 52,985,389 times
I see a new crop of man haters pop up every once in a while. I just blow it off, I know I'm a decent guy. I don't let the rantings of clearly wounded people affect me.

The same goes with guys on here. They write some nasty vitriol filled things about women. Again, you can clearly see that they are wearing their past hurts and pain on the sleeves.

It's actually sad, it shouldn't bother you so much.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:14 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,609,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I see a new crop of man haters pop up every once in a while. I just blow it off, I know I'm a decent guy. I don't let the rantings of clearly wounded people affect me.

The same goes with guys on here. They write some nasty vitriol filled things about women. Again, you can clearly see that they are wearing their past hurts and pain on the sleeves.

Then decent guys like you are overlooked because you've been lumped in with the bad one they keep going for.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:18 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,587,566 times
Anyone who hates an entire group of people are better off not being taken seriously anyway.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:21 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,579,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

^^^This.

It goes both ways.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:22 AM

61,254 posts, read 87,672,823 times
the sexes are definitely in a battle-- its legal --its very real ---it involves-- assets kids and jobs.
its a power struggle. in no way related to love. each side claiming to be a righteous victim blameless in every way.
perhaps since its christmas-- we can set it aside for a few days-- a cease fire.
i'll lower my weapons 1st. how bout u?

Old 12-24-2011, 08:40 AM

1,568 posts, read 3,236,407 times
It's Christmas...aka the height of Man Hater season. Good luck everyone. Good guys beware, it's spray and pray....ready, fire, aim!

Old 12-24-2011, 08:40 AM

37,808 posts, read 46,327,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
This thread will more then likey get shut down because someone will be offended off the bat.

Onto my post for those women here who bash men & lump us all together & call us cheaters, pigs, sexist, etc. Why do you bother? It seem's to me that your better off batting for the same sex. You either hate men or your gay & don't know it. Or you have issuses of your own & you attract those type's of men which you tend to lump us all into. If you keep dating, marrying those type's of men you dislike you might want to look in the mirror & stop blaming the rest of us.

Reed, I know I'm a woman, but I see far more woman-bashing going on in this forum than man-bashing. The very same thing can be said about both groups...why generalize? It's fruitless, and it only paints the basher as a sad and bitter person.

You really should not let such posts bother you.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:41 AM

37,808 posts, read 46,327,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the sexes are definitely in a battle-- its legal --its very real ---it involves-- assets kids and jobs.
its a power struggle. in no way related to love. each side claiming to be a righteous victim blameless in every way.
perhaps since its christmas-- we can set it aside for a few days-- a cease fire.
i'll lower my weapons 1st. how bout u?
Oh my...someone has logged in with Huck's account!

Old 12-24-2011, 08:41 AM

1,707 posts, read 6,223,561 times
I'd prefer to be hated by those dumb enough to think all men (or all women) are the same. I really don't like being around stupid people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships