Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you engage in any aspect of the BDSM lifestyle on a regular basis?
Yes 13 17.33%
No 62 82.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 09:36 AM

521 posts, read 860,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Then don't complain that they were not answered. If your only interest is to criticize and not add to the conversation then don't pretend. Be an adult and go. I want no problems here.

You just mentioned in the post before this that I skipped your question(s?) and you said that you thought they would add to the discussion. In the very next breath you say that you are not interested in getting a response.

Make up your mind and don't pick a fight.
It's obvious you want me to repost the questions so you don't have to go back up to two pages to read them and respond yourself.

I guess I should have said I'm not here to cater to laziness.

Don't be ridiculous, would I have asked them if I didn't want them answered? I said that because, if you're too lazy to go back and read what I typed, then your responses wouldn't carry much weight, in my opinion.

Either that or you really get some sort of weird gratification out of every single new post that you see. I'm guessing the latter.

I have not insulted you, nor have I not contributed to the discussion; you decided to be passive and not answer them, I'm choosing to either let you read, quote, and answer the original post, or, if you don't care, I don't care. No one is picking a fight, and we get that we don't have to be here if we don't want to. lol

Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
How do you know that?

Everything you read here is being directed by a second person.

What if she were imprisoned for 10 years and she is one of those girls who disappeared? Everything she says here could be unreal. What if she is posting all this crying becoz she has been held in a basement??

This whole thread could be a lie for sir's sexual gratification.
Heavens to betsy! Please do not assume me to be a missing person!

I am not a victim. Those who are kidnapped are! To say that I am a victim would be an insult to those who have gone missing.

I volunteer for missing persons cases.

Check out The Charley Project.

Now THOSE are people you should be concerned with!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
How do you know that?

Everything you read here is being directed by a second person.

What if she were imprisoned for 10 years and she is one of those girls who disappeared? Everything she says here could be unreal. What if she is posting all this crying becoz she has been held in a basement??

This whole thread could be a lie for sir's sexual gratification.
Couldn't any thread? Anything online could be a lie or a cry for help or a smarta$$ 13 year old messing with you.

Is it really that unbelievable that people enjoy giving up some of their free will?

Old 01-06-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiScree View Post
It's obvious you want me to repost the questions so you don't have to go back up to two pages to read them and respond yourself.

I guess I should have said I'm not here to cater to laziness.

Don't be ridiculous, would I have asked them if I didn't want them answered? I said that because, if you're too lazy to go back and read what I typed, then your responses wouldn't carry much weight, in my opinion.

Either that or you really get some sort of weird gratification out of every single new post that you see. I'm guessing the latter.

I have not insulted you, nor have I not contributed to the discussion; you decided to be passive and not answer them, I'm choosing to either let you read, quote, and answer the original post, or, if you don't care, I don't care. No one is picking a fight, and we get that we don't have to be here if we don't want to. lol
I politely requested that you mention them again as I looked and did not see them. I do not believe that asking for a repost of your questions is too much to ask. I have been polite in my request have I not?

I appreciate your opinions. Perhaps we should start over? I am sorry for any perceived offenses. Let us please keep this a happy thread.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:42 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
So we're all presently participationg in the kink? I should have known.
I am now mental raped and public humiliated . I want moderators take my vote out of this poll.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Come on, people. Let's get this dang thread to 100 votes already.

Your sexual preferences aren't our business and, regardless of keeping it polite, it's devolved into people just keeping it going for the sake of talking sexual preference and past the OP looking for a healthy debate; it's turned into a Q&A when she originally asked for PMs about her personal life. I feel like now it's just being kept alive because people seem to really enjoy being able to ask and answer questions about an alternative lifestyle.

Surely the debate has been settled by now? And is it wrong that I hold back a gag reflex everytime I see him, his, he, or any other connotation capitalized? If he doesn't see the "respect" shown to him by the capitalization, what's the point? Do capitalizing words really give you self gratification knowing that you're just "respecting" him by doing so? Is it self gratifying just to talk about your alternative lifestyle?
Found it! I missed this post. I am sorry.

To answer your questions the capitalization is part of our High Protocol arrangement and it shows respect.

I am always pleased to respect my Sir. Part of my joy is through pleasing Him. Although it is used to please Sir and myself I am so used to talking about my lifestyle that it is really just like answering any other questions.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
I am now mental raped and public humiliated . I want moderators take my vote out of this poll.
Honestly or sarcasm? How could a voluntary poll possibly be considered mental rape when there was a clear post and understanding about what this thread is about?

Old 01-06-2012, 09:47 AM

521 posts, read 860,099 times
Quote:
I politely requested that you mention them again as I looked and did not see them.
LOL. . .if you don't see them now, you won't see them if I repost them.

Quote:
I do not believe that asking for a repost of your questions is too much to ask.
Niether is making one click to read the original post.

Quote:
Perhaps we should start over?
No thanks, I already tried asking a few questions, which weren't answered. At this point it's painfully (and hilariously) obvious that you just really enjoy seeing and responding to new posts, maybe more so than doming or subing. Who knows, maybe it's something your master enjoys too, so you're doing it for him.

I'll read the thread because it's so damn entertaining but I'm done trying to contribute.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it and apologize for any harshness in previous posts.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
LOL. . .if you don't see them now, you won't see them if I repost them.

Niether is making one click to read the original post.

No thanks, I already tried asking a few questions, which weren't answered. At this point it's painfully (and hilariously) obvious that you just really enjoy seeing and responding to new posts, maybe more so than doming or subing. Who knows, maybe it's something your master enjoys too, so you're doing it for him.

I'll read the thread because it's so damn entertaining but I'm done trying to contribute.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it and apologize for any harshness in previous posts.

It took me a minute or two to find your post. I am sorry.

I enjoy responding to posts on a thread I started. Don't you? It is hard to think that answering posts could be more exciting than being a Dom or Sub but if the question was right... No it still wouldn't come close!

No harm done. Let us move on and keep it civil from here on out. Everyone gets carried away sometimes. Myself included.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:55 AM

406 posts, read 770,867 times
Quote:
Sir does not tell me what to type unless He wishes for me to state His comments. I answer the questions of my own will without His input. There is no editing.

To get His attention if there is a need for it then I have permission to speak. I am expected to be able to handle things without Him already so this very rarely occurs.

My username is based on a character in the Sonic The Hedgehog video games that I loved as a child.

It also helps that my name is Maria.
ah, OK. so you have more freedom in this than I assumed.
I'm glad I asked.
I know the username is based on "Sonic the Hedgehog", I was wondering if you picked it out or whether Sir did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships