Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 02:53 PM

1 posts, read 882 times

Advertisements

I think that there is something wrong with him, for asking you to send him pics. The least he could have done was send you a picture of a part of his body. Don't worry about it, don't do anything until you hear from him. You have done all that you can, now it is time for him to do the work.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 PM

270 posts, read 387,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cndc_frazier View Post
I think that there is something wrong with him, for asking you to send him pics. The least he could have done was send you a picture of a part of his body. Don't worry about it, don't do anything until you hear from him. You have done all that you can, now it is time for him to do the work.

Not to be rude or anything, but did u read any of the other posts in my thread? The guy got what he wanted he's never coming back...

Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyj19 View Post
I grew up around alot of strong women my Mom included..and if they ever knew that i did something so stupid............
What part of "its not stupid" don't you understand. Getting knocked up? THAT is stupid. Going to a biker bar and getting gang banged......THAT is stupid. Showing your bare chest to a friend or what you think of as a friend isn't. It is natural. It is something people do all around the world. Take a look at the French and Australian South African beach pictures and get a look at all the bare chests (male and female) floating around for free viewing.........and NONE of the women on there are promiscuous. Naked or clothed, they are just women. Some are pretty, most are nice looking some aren't.........like McDonalds used to say "parts is parts"..........some parts are more fun than others. Some parts are prettier. Some parts are really functional. Some parts are superfluous. Get over the idea that some parts are naughty. None of them are naughty. All of them CAN be used for a naughty purpose (and no, sex isn't one of them) but none of them are naughty.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:04 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,719 times
Quote:
Not to be rude or anything, but did u read any of the other posts in my thread? The guy got what he wanted he's never coming back...
Your board title should be : 'Ashamed And Feeling Lousy But Wiser For The Experience'.

Just think of what you have gained in return. You now know your limits when it comes to giving others pictures and video of yourself regardless of their stated intents and purposes and you were not physically harmed to learn that lesson.

Nothing wrong with showing a little skin. Just look at the masterworks of art in the world. Even the angels are naked! You are feeling ashamed because your limit was broken. You will recover from this bad feeling soon and you will be a wiser person for your trouble.

As long as you do not allow this incident to mentally and emotionally scar you then you will be fine.

Anxiety due to someone or others seeing you naked is a shared human experience that everyone has gone through at one point or another.

Don't feel alone or ashamed!

Old 01-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Your board title should be : 'Ashamed And Feeling Lousy But Wiser For The Experience'.

Just think of what you have gained in return. You now know your limits when it comes to giving others pictures and video of yourself regardless of their stated intents and purposes and you were not physically harmed to learn that lesson.

Nothing wrong with showing a little skin. Just look at the masterworks of art in the world. Even the angels are naked! You are feeling ashamed because your limit was broken. You will recover from this bad feeling soon and you will be a wiser person for your trouble.

As long as you do not allow this incident to mentally and emotionally scar you then you will be fine.

Anxiety due to someone or others seeing you naked is a shared human experience that everyone has gone through at one point or another.

Don't feel alone or ashamed!
Thank You.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:21 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,719 times
Quote:
Thank You.
You are welcome. Sometimes it just takes a kind word to make the world go round.

If I may also point out something in my own life here I come from an incredibly screwed up family and despite that I still feel like I would rather die, ( So to speak. Not really. I wouldn't kill myself over it! ) than to let my family see the lifestyle that I live now.

Although I have little to do with my family I would still have feelings of embarrassment if they were to learn of my sexual nature.

I think that is a common and normal experience for everyone. Aside from kinks that some people have the majority of people would cringe at the thought of their parents seeing them naked and or having sex or sexual pictures of video of themselves. Vice versa too. Aside from certain kinks I would be willing to bet good money that most of us cringe at the idea of seeing our parents naked and or having sex or seeing them in a flick or photographs.

Naked baby photos in the family album are bad enough right?

Although it does beg the question. If we don't wish to see our parents naked and have zero interest in ever knowing about what goes on in their bedrooms I think it would be safe to assume that they equally would quickly scrub anything to do with us from their brains, forget the incident and move on.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:50 PM

61,637 posts, read 86,981,866 times
Quote:
I was resistant and he said that in order to get with him i had to send a pic of my boobs and private parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Showing your bare chest to a friend or what you think of as a friend isn't. It is natural. It is something people do all around the world.
Sending a picture of boobs is maybe not a biggie ( for some at least), but making a picture of "private parts" and sending it to someone per Internet - should be.
Just besides, what kind of a "friend" he was to ask for such - she should never ever send it to someone except she is advertising.
Rule #1: you want to give pictures of your private parts to someone, you better know that person VERY well, and know where the pictures will be in a month, year or later...
Maybe your face is not visible on the picture, but there are other traces left that can link you to that picture. And be assured - you sent it per Internet - they are floating in the Internet space now and forever ( except he encrypted it, which I seriously doubt ).

Old 01-04-2012, 04:57 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
I was friends with this guy for long time but recently he expressed a sexual interest. I was resistant and he said that in order to get with him i had to send a pic of my boobs and private parts. I resisted for awhile but I finally gave in and sent a pic of my boobs. I sent it and he said that he didnt get them and was im SURE THAT it went through to him...but I'm sure he has them and now i feel embarrased and ashamed like he must think im disgusting or my breasts are terrible. I've never done this before and now im not sure why he is not answering me at all??? Thinking my boobs must be horrid and hes showing them all over ..... I have tried numerous times to text or call and he won't take my call....confused
I definitely will never do it again...I've never done that before...He's been completely silent and has not answered or replied to my text since before New Year..I have not attempted to contact him at all..but I'm just worried because I did something so reckless...:-(I am over 18 and no one can see my face at all..but now i feel exploited and the silence from his end is making me more and more nervous :-( It is playing a bit with my self esteem because I am thinking something is wrong with my body hence the silence
Sigh.

Nothing is wrong with you. Unless you count your taste in men.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Sending a picture of boobs is maybe not a biggie ( for some at least), but making a picture of "private parts" and sending it to someone per Internet - should be.
Just besides, what kind of a "friend" he was to ask for such - she should never ever send it to someone except she is advertising.
Rule #1: you want to give pictures of your private parts to someone, you better know that person VERY well, and know where the pictures will be in a month, year or later...
Maybe your face is not visible on the picture, but there are other traces left that can link you to that picture. And be assured - you sent it per Internet - they are floating in the Internet space now and forever ( except he encrypted it, which I seriously doubt ).
I did not send any private parts pics.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:24 PM

61,637 posts, read 86,981,866 times
^^^ OK, then. I am glad that you didn't, even when that jerk asked you for it in "order to get with him"

Someone who ever ask you to do so again, is a jerk... nothing else!

Last edited by elnina; 01-05-2012 at 12:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships