Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times

Advertisements

Can I move in?????

And please tell us about the third floor........

I've always wanted a house like that.

Last edited by pirate girl; 09-18-2007 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: add
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 07:06 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsV View Post
OMG! WOW! You forgot to mention you live in a BEAUTIFUL HUGH home! I am speechless! It's gorgeous! I'm so happy to see it ~ you deserve it, Robyn ~ ENJOY
I told you it was the House of Chimes didn't I?

Old 09-18-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the Bears View Post
I love it! I love the porch and the porch swing - that is so great. What a great place to come home to every day!!!!
YAY!.... I like to sit out there...on the porch. Always a nice breeze...

Old 09-18-2007, 07:14 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,255 times
Robyn - What a wonderful place to live! It radiates charm and harmony and PEACE! I can see why you and the kids love it. When do we get to see you in your mix-n-match jammies and Tink coffee cup???? (sorry, couldn't resist)

Old 09-18-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Can I move in?????

And please tell us about the third floor........

I've always wanted a house like that.
The third floor is the attic...I have not been in there yet...too hot. Maybe this winter. The girl who lived here before said its finished. Different people would define that in different ways. But I like those windows up there...

The house you can see next door has Amittyville Horror windows on the end....scary. My brother noticed it when we were moving things in, he says to my sister and I look at that, and we both look up and say OMG! Amittyville Horror, and then just as soon as we said it, covered our mouths, hoping the kids hadn't heard...

uh oh... And I met the lady who lives there today, shes nice, met her dh the first day of school..... have met her dds on sev occasions...

Old 09-18-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windchimes03561 View Post
Robyn - What a wonderful place to live! It radiates charm and harmony and PEACE! I can see why you and the kids love it. When do we get to see you in your mix-n-match jammies and Tink coffee cup???? (sorry, couldn't resist)
LOL...hmm...which Tink cup? I have 5. AHA...you weren't ready for that, where you?

Old 09-18-2007, 07:27 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,255 times
All of them! One for you, one for Alexander, one for Lindsay and one for the kitties to share, and....and....and one for Kalogirl!

Old 09-18-2007, 07:37 PM

He left a message for the kids to call when we got home, we had gone and gotten some stuff fr the store, and I listened to the message, hey this is...well you know who this is, what am I talking about?

Sounded like a crazy person. Anyways, I had told Lindsay to get a quick shower and she had started getting ready i dialed his num and gave the phone to Alexander. I called her back down to talk to him quickly and told Alexander to stop talking to Daddy, and he got all confused and said to hi that he was sorry but he had to go and he had to cut the call short, etc, i said no you don't, Lindsay just needs to talk to him before she gets in the shower...

Alexander was all confused, and he came up to me and said Mommy I just need a hug. Gave him his hug. Before Lindsay was done, and he had to get back on the phone, he came to me again, Mommy, I think I need another hug. He got his hug...

So, he got on the phone and Jim proceeded to tell him of the awful day he had today, how his gearshift broke and this and that, and poor Alexander, I am sorry you have had such a terrible day daddy.

daddy doesn't need to lay his terrible day on top of Alexander. I am sorry Daddy does that to him. He said Mommy, daddy needs to talk to you.

TJ on the phone, I got a letter from the police. LOL I said, ok... and? You got a ticket and it says you need to pay it by 1029 or my license will be suspended. (I am giggling)

The parking nazi at work got me one day. Slammed me with a 15 dollar 2 hour parking spot ticket. The thing has been in a bag of mine ever since.

HMM. I feel like the music to jeopardy is playing in the background.

he procedes to tell me that I need to provide him with the original copy of our first sep agreement we made up. I said I thought you were having your lawyer get that...have you even seen him yet?

Oh well, I have not retained him yet...OIC....hmm. I asked him what he has done with the agreement my lawyer had made up...nothing he says. I told him if he was going to do nothing with it to give it back to me at mediation. I will give you a copy, he has three copies, his, mine, and my lawyers.

I said I dont need a copy, if you are doing nothing with them, just give them all back to me, if you are having them reviewed by your lawyer keep them, I should have given him a deadline. I really did not feel like talking to him.

He bugs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 09-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windchimes03561 View Post
All of them! One for you, one for Alexander, one for Lindsay and one for the kitties to share, and....and....and one for Kalogirl!
and mix match jammies? come on now.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:39 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,767,807 times
Oh Robyn, your new home is so lovely and peaceful....I'm very thankful to God for His provisions for you...it's perfect.

.... your long post just came in after I posted; now going back to read it...

OK, read it: hoping and praying that you can find peace in your heart in the middle of all this. Know we all love and support you very much

Last edited by Macrina; 09-18-2007 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: added
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships