Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2007, 05:08 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,283,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the Bears View Post
see - you can't do that to me - now I am going crazy (okay going is a stretch - I'm already there)
I have to laugh that they think they can make you work this year to make up for last year - you have to call the labor board - even if just for a laugh!!
I have emailed the labor board a few months ago..several mos ago actually, and I cannot even remember why now, they wanted more info from me, asked for my zip code of where I work, and I supplied them with that and they have not gotten back with me, I have been going w so much with the separation, the realization, all of it, I cant even remember what it was, but I am thinking reverse descrimination with other things.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 05:09 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,166,977 times
I wish I was a bigger person, as I am almost ashamed to have received so much satisfaction at reading your post #779. Mr. Know-it-all's come-uppance is just beginning.

Don't forget to help him by providing his new address to the court. Wouldn't want the poor guy to be victimized further by missing receipt of important documents....

EDIT: YIKES, Robyn. Those last two posts were made while I was writing this one. Don't know what to say except CYA and try to fly under the radar as much at possible. Keep us posted from your home computer.

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 10-10-2007 at 05:44 PM..

Old 10-10-2007, 05:45 PM

283 posts, read 523,696 times
I am still giggling about karma. I hope the Lord forgives me, but it is toooo funny. Wonder if he has an outhouse too? :-D

Old 10-10-2007, 05:47 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,822,190 times
Robyn, regarding the taxes- you can file separately if you are not living together on Dec 31 of the tax year. Its kind of like the baby law- if it's born in that year, it's yours to claim.....

If you chose to file joint, consider setting up a joint savings account with IB that requires BOTH signatures for a withdrawl. Have the refund deposited directly into that account and when it hits, you and he can go together and withdrawl the money and split it.

Do not trust him to do the right thing without forcing his hand.

I am glad to hear you'll have the kids for the next two weekends- and this is yet more ammunition for the mediation/custody. If he can't deal with the kids two days a week because of an unexpected occurance like this, it's not likely he would deal very well with a call at 11AM on a Tuesday to pick a sick child up from school. He's utterly incapable of compartmentalizing and multitasking.

As for work, I hope whatever is happening works itself out and doesn't affect you in a negative way.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:04 PM

I think work will be ok, its a pita, and I am trying to stay there til at least after custody or the new year. I am not the only one that is being discriminated against, and I am not the only one having little'meetings' with them.

They are so power tripping. Now, as far as what they are trying to come up with, I have no idea. I have complained that front desk does not do her job and that it does effect me as well as other people... she has people pulling her charts, making her calls, she does hardly no work.

AOM made sure to stay pretty close to her this am, always offering up help. We are supposed to leave at 1230 on the dot on our half days, and front desk normally leaves at 130 at the least, because her work is not finished, today, i came back to my desk at 1230 and she was wondering what I was doing, and I said, its your half day, time to go.

AOM agreed. What else was she going to do? We get the same memo all the time, if yu are going to have to work any time over on half day it must be auth by OM or AOM. Bunch of crap. This memo is for the rest of the office.

We all need jobs. We need insurance. If we could find work elsewhere, I am sure we would. Something has to give there, though.

Are they trying to push me out? Maybe, I dont know.

As for right now. I want something cold to drink, and tjibda is going to have to tell the kids, I am thinking. I dont want them thinking that I am keeping them from him.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 PM

He told Alexander and talked to him for quite a bit of time. Alexander was in a way, talking as though HE was the adult, soothing him.

Dont do this, dont do this, just stay calm, dont take the easy way out, there will be brighter roads...etc. He told Alexander that he had not slept in a month. I asked if he had told him of his situation, and he asked which one, the no sleep or the land lady?

When he talked to Lindsay it was for maybe 2 minutes. She hung up. I said thats all? She said I guess he said all he had to say. he did not tell her as far as I know. She would have reacted differently. he told A that they would be staying here for a few weekends, I suppose til he gets that place squared away, I dont know.

I am thinking I am heading for the bed right about now....

Night all..

Old 10-11-2007, 04:22 AM

This morning is going pretty well, new shirt I got for l she now wants to wear for the 2nd time this week, and its clean so...I am not even going to argue w her. eeek!

Kalo...the parking price DID go up! WTH?!?! 10 a day or 20 at the visitor center for the whole weekend...what in the world.....

So, I will have the kids for a few weekends in a row. I will hardly know what that feels like anymore. Wondering if once he feels that when he does not have them all weekend if he will feel a freedom of not having them, or what will be going on. he is supposed to be working on this house after work everyday and on the weekends. Did not tell L a thing, guess that will be up to me, I dont know.

I dont know why he only talked to her for 2 mins last night, but it is not unusual for him to do that. Its like he lays all his troubles on A, and then a quick hi and bye for her.

An adult should know better than to call their child in a depressed state, at least sound a little upbeat, and lay it all on them, looking for advise....sheesh!

So, things are going well so far this am, L having a hard time with just putting her shoes on....

I just told her for the 5th time. This is normal I suppose....it always has been...

Work...who knows what it will hold today. Any day.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:30 AM

23,835 posts, read 33,379,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Robyn, regarding the taxes- you can file separately if you are not living together on Dec 31 of the tax year. Its kind of like the baby law- if it's born in that year, it's yours to claim.....

If you chose to file joint, consider setting up a joint savings account with IB that requires BOTH signatures for a withdrawl. Have the refund deposited directly into that account and when it hits, you and he can go together and withdrawl the money and split it.

Do not trust him to do the right thing without forcing his hand.

I am glad to hear you'll have the kids for the next two weekends- and this is yet more ammunition for the mediation/custody. If he can't deal with the kids two days a week because of an unexpected occurance like this, it's not likely he would deal very well with a call at 11AM on a Tuesday to pick a sick child up from school. He's utterly incapable of compartmentalizing and multitasking.

As for work, I hope whatever is happening works itself out and doesn't affect you in a negative way.
There are a few problems with a joint bank account, with ways around them. My Ex was able to remove almost every cent from both of our accounts before I had him removed. I wonder how he knew it was ending. Both of the account needed 2 sigs.

With my son, I have both of his accounts tied to mine. I am able to move money from my accounts to his and his to mine but he is only able to see his checking. It's possible her hubby can open another account and link it to a new joint account that tax money would go in. Once he did that, he can go online and move the money. Reality is, Robyn can too.

Better to just file married filing seperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
He told Alexander and talked to him for quite a bit of time. Alexander was in a way, talking as though HE was the adult, soothing him.

Dont do this, dont do this, just stay calm, dont take the easy way out, there will be brighter roads...etc. He told Alexander that he had not slept in a month. I asked if he had told him of his situation, and he asked which one, the no sleep or the land lady?
I hope he is not playing head games with your boy but it sounds like he is. I truly hope your boy doesn't suffer like my daughter did.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 AM

23,835 posts, read 33,379,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
something strange is going on. The other day I wqas told, along with front desk that for today and friday we would change desks, do some cross training.

AOM was at my desk with the other girl, whispering, saying it will be Monday also, and I think I heard the word law, or legal.

What are the chances that someone you work with knows your screen name here and has been reading, following your posts?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
What are the chances that someone you work with knows your screen name here and has been reading, following your posts?
There is one person I know of, and she posts here, other than that, I dont know.

This is a vandetta. It is not only against me, but many of us. Most of them there dont know the computer from a hole in the head.

I would agree that my husband is playing head games with my son, probably to get him 'on his side' make him feel badly for him, etc.

As far as work, nothing said on here would be considered as untrue. It is how they are. I think they are trying to prove that i cannot do her job...

I also think there is something else going on. But the dr was upfront outloud talking to me about the letter he gave me of reccomendation, they may be considering I could be leaving soon.

I suppose if you treat someone like tras long enough, they may just leave. I dont know. But like I said, they are up to something there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships