Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM

468 posts, read 553,679 times

Advertisements

Yes I mean using sex in exchange for favours. And how did it turn out? I put this in this section because it falls under the category of relationships from what I've seen here. And because the threads here are getting repetitive, predictable and strays too far OT with bogus 'info'.

I know a few girls at university who slept with professors to get exam papers, my good friend in the US knew of similar events and I know of a few males and females who agree to do certain things to get ahead in work. A coupleof these relationships went on for quite awhile. In one case it got to be publicly known with this student and her professor when she started her masters and someone saw them. They were actually dating at this point. Couple of others had an on-off thing, one was known to have gotten pregnant and mysteriously disappeared for 2 weeks in the middle of the semester.

Knew this attractive girl at work who was very careful to flirt prettily with males she considered the "right targets" and was dismissive to others. She was married but didn't seem to mind her coworkers thought she was single because of the way she behaved. She was a charmer because most of the males didn't mind that she was rude, snobby and belittling to other females and a few males, or a bit airheaded and unprofessional at times. In return she was hailed as being a good worker though she was average, got more attention from people not even working with her, was treated a bit differently by certain males. She was especially close to this quiet, single middle aged man and when a younger suave man came in and got her attention she started spending less time with the 1st guy..everybody felt really sorry for him. He obviously knew she was married but it seemed he let himself enjoy her attention too much and I guess they both acted inappropriately, but he was left tossed aside.

My cousin's male coworker was having an affair with the new older female supervisor and the unproven rumour was that he got her pregnant, though officially the child was presented as her husband's. Apparently it was mutually beneficial as she had good connections in his field.

Anybody have stories?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships