Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 11:13 PM

51,735 posts, read 52,087,136 times

Advertisements

It would be weird to have a GF like Ronda Rousey, she could **** up an average guy in about 20 seconds... LOL, it would be weird to be with a woman that could kick the shyt out of me in 20 seconds.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2016, 01:50 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,382,400 times
I dated a girl breifly while i lived in Asia that was heavy in to what would now be more commonly referred to as MMA.

I'm sure she could have easily disassembled me if she wanted....but, looking back it was never really a thing to me since she was such a non violent personality. It never crossed my mind when I was with her at all.

If anything I was impressed by the discipline she had towards herself and her body, not ashamed of it.

Old 02-08-2016, 03:48 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,401,063 times
I am physically stronger than my girlfriends. But they train BJJ with me and we have done it together since the start. So we have progressed very much to the same level with each other.

Sparring against them is interesting. I do have the advantage of strength. But they have the advancement of certain types of speed and flexibility relevant to their sex that I do not have. So they tap me out or beat me about as often as I do them.

Which is great as it pushes us towards improvement in ways that we might not get if we were just sparring against our own sex / height / weight / strength brackets.

Old 02-08-2016, 05:01 PM

15 posts, read 30,916 times
[quote=AlfredB1979;42923718]WTF? A you a legit midget? Give us some height and weight dimensions for all involved here!

Ha! Not an actual midget, but I've been called that in jest as you can imagine. I'm 5'5" about 130, my daughter was 5'10" last time she was measured (she's a little taller now) and weighs about 180. My wife is 6'2" 230. Not a typical married couple, but we're OK with it .

Old 02-08-2016, 06:15 PM

171 posts, read 215,347 times
I'm not married. But I've never met a woman who was physically stronger than me....

Old 02-08-2016, 06:27 PM

663 posts, read 1,135,497 times
I have a rule that I never date a woman that out weighs me. That eliminates the chance of them being stronger, plus I'm in pretty good shape anyway.

Old 02-11-2016, 12:56 PM

45 posts, read 83,219 times
I'm that woman who is stronger than her guy. He weighs much more than me and he is slightly taller, but I am stronger.

I train 4 - 5 days a week with moderate to heavy weights and I do some type of workout daily (walking, aerobic dvd's, Pilates etc.) He only does cardio once in a while in the winter, more often when it's warmer and no strength training at all.

Although when looking at me people can tell I workout, I am not built like a wrestler. I'm tall and lean with a curvy hourglass shape and very girly.

It took me a long time to accept the way I am built naturally. I often wonder how different my life would have been if I had played sports when I was younger. I'm very gifted athletically.

My strength hasn't impacted my relationship and we've been together for a very long time. We do have different lifestyles, but it works and we respect each other.

It may not be for everyone I know, but it really does takes a strong man to be with a stronger/bigger woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships