Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 10:10 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times

Advertisements

You know after reading that post again, I'm fairly certain that the OP's story is complete BS.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 10:11 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
You know after reading that post again, I'm fairly certain that the OP's story is complete BS.

We can only hope!!

Old 01-13-2012, 10:11 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:

It might be.
But in my line of work, I have learned that the truth is often way stranger and more stupid than fiction.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:50 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,007,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
My brother is married, middle-class, suburban guy with 3 children. He has also been cheating on his wife with other women for 8 years now. One of the women (who has a fiance) got pregnant and had the baby this summer. Only my brother and I know about this. This woman is madly in love with my brother and her fiance thinks the baby is his. He has no idea about my brother. It is my opinion that she intentionally got pregnant to trap my brother.

She uses the pregnancy and the baby to hold power over my brother. She calls him several times a day and demands that he see her. She won't let him near the baby but threatens to tell his wife everything if he doesn't do what she wants. My brother is petrified of his family finding out so he is doing anything she asks. Her demands are becoming more and more extreme. My brother often has to miss work and spend time away from his family to deal with her on a daily basis. This woman's fiance is pretty dangerous so I worry about my brother getting hurt. This woman also occasionally uses drugs which makes her even more erratic. Both she and her fiance are extremely ghetto so this can blow up into a scary situation.

I don't know how to counsel him on this when he asks my advice. I don't condone his behavior but he is my brother and I love him. I feel the most sorry for the baby who has been born into this crazy situation. Does anyone have any advice on what I should counsel my brother to do without anyone getting hurt? I am so worried for him.
The losers in this - your brother's kids and his poor wife. Eight years!!! I can see many ways this can go, none of them will be good. I wish you good luck.

If you are a troll......da bada bing boyz (aka mods) will be over shortly to close your account.

Last edited by FrmlyBklyn; 01-13-2012 at 10:58 AM..

Old 01-13-2012, 12:13 PM

626 posts, read 903,182 times
It takes two to tango. Tell your brother that for once in his life, he should try and be a man!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 12:17 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,963,487 times
Quote:

B/S or not who cares. As far as message boards go consider yourself an expert and post a comment.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 PM

626 posts, read 903,182 times
Quote:
Thank you everyone for the responses. . I am worried he is going to end up getting beaten up or seriously hurt by this woman’s mafia fiancé if the story gets out. I suggested he get a DNA test to prove paternity but she won’t let him near the baby. This problem with my brother hasn’t come out of nowhere. I posted about his behavior before. Like I said, my brother is a married, middle-class, white guy in the suburbs with 3 kids, a corporate job, pretty wife, etc. But his sexual behavior is escalating and getting really chaotic.

When he first started cheating on his wife, he would go out of town to have sex with women he knew. Then he started sleeping with women closer to home, like in the neighborhood. Then he began bringing them over to the house to have sex when his wife was out of town. He even hired one of them to babysit while wife was gone. The "babysitter" lived at the house for a week. Luckily, the kids stayed with their grandparents most of the time. He did this a few times before he invited the "babysitter's" boyfriend over to have dinner with the whole family. It wasn't anything sexual; it was almost like he was getting a rise out of the boyfriend being completely unaware that my brother was banging his girlfriend. It was almost like he was secretly laughing at the guy. But I was worried - if the guy found out he would have been punched my brother in the face. Then, my brother began inviting his conquests to stay the weekend while his wife was home. She thought they were just colleagues and friends. I knew he was having sex in their bed while she was out at work or out with the kids.

Recently, he is picking up really messed up chicks on Craigslist - drug problems, mafia daughters, gangsta girls. He went on 2 week business trip to California and picked up 2 girls off the street in Oakland. One of them is a drug addict who freaked out in the hotel hallway to the point that security was called and he was almost thrown out of the hotel. The other shoplifted in a store while my brother was with her and they were both arrested. The police let my brother go eventually but charged her with shoplifting. He then told me that he performed sex acts with the girls for 2 men (at different times) for money. He made $600 but he gave it to the girls since he doesn’t need the money. On previous trips, he would fly in women who he had sex with before, now he is picking up drug addicts off the street and putting on sex shows. I am worried that something bad is going to happen if he keeps doing stuff like this. He also began emailing pics of himself with these chicks (he's wearing clothes; the girls are naked) to some people he knows. The whole scene is just getting more and more sketchy and I am worried that he is getting in over his head.

I would tell his wife, but I think she would just shoot the messenger. I also think she would be one of those "stand by your man" types which means she would blame me for trying to ruin her marriage. He would never speak to me again and I love my brother a lot. I don't want to lose him. I would also ruin my nieces view of their daddy and I think children deserve to have innocence when it comes to their parents. The stakes are too high for me to spill the beans. I just want to help him and I don't know how. All of this is also having a drastic affect on me. I don't look at men the way I used to. I used to believe in love. I used to believe in men; I don't anymore. I've come to feel that most men lie and cheat on the women who love them. And it's not just my brother's behavior that has convinced me of this - it's most guy's behavior.
OMG, this is really really bad.... disgusting. If he cares or respects his wife, he'd tell her and let the chips fall where they may. Goodness, the woman could be walking around with various STDs and not know it. What a shame.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:00 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,651 times
sucks for him, better him than me though.

Old 01-13-2012, 07:52 PM

114 posts, read 231,930 times
He did it to himself so maybe he should stop doing what he is doing, man up and be honest and deal with it himself!!!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 07:57 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
My brother is married, middle-class, suburban guy with 3 children. He has also been cheating on his wife with other women for 8 years now. One of the women (who has a fiance) got pregnant and had the baby this summer. Only my brother and I know about this. This woman is madly in love with my brother and her fiance thinks the baby is his. He has no idea about my brother. It is my opinion that she intentionally got pregnant to trap my brother.

She uses the pregnancy and the baby to hold power over my brother. She calls him several times a day and demands that he see her. She won't let him near the baby but threatens to tell his wife everything if he doesn't do what she wants. My brother is petrified of his family finding out so he is doing anything she asks. Her demands are becoming more and more extreme. My brother often has to miss work and spend time away from his family to deal with her on a daily basis. This woman's fiance is pretty dangerous so I worry about my brother getting hurt. This woman also occasionally uses drugs which makes her even more erratic. Both she and her fiance are extremely ghetto so this can blow up into a scary situation.

I don't know how to counsel him on this when he asks my advice. I don't condone his behavior but he is my brother and I love him. I feel the most sorry for the baby who has been born into this crazy situation. Does anyone have any advice on what I should counsel my brother to do without anyone getting hurt? I am so worried for him.
Karma is a bi@tch.

Tell him he better break the news to his wife before she does. It's going to be a lot harder to take coming from the mother of his child than him.

Your brother rolled the dice and lost. It's not going to be pretty.

Learn from his mistakes.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships