Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 06:28 PM

650 posts, read 1,812,186 times

Advertisements

You can do something about your weight. You can do something about your finances. But you can't do anything about being ugly. Luckily, finances are all you need. So focus on that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 07:06 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
Sorry but if you are really ugly then you just can't.
Hey, you may be struck by lightning first, but some people still win the Powerball... There's always hope!

Old 01-13-2012, 08:35 PM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
As it was told to me: first you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the woman. Get some or power and the hot chicks will be all over you. A hot woman will over look the weight and your lack of attractiveness if you have some paper.
For a certain calibre of woman that is true. Just don't whine that women are using you for your money.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:25 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
What you're going to need is a giant chocolate penis that ejaculates money. If you find one, let me know.

Old 01-14-2012, 03:56 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,378,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dude View Post
I am 47 fat and ugly but i love beautiful women. I dont have a whole lot of money and lack confident because i am overweight and not very attractive.

What are my chances of getting women like this without have to hire them for 1 hour at a time?

Aloha wau ia oe Tyrone. - YouTube
You have no chance.

Sorry, truth hurts.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:00 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,471,479 times
I hope you're good at saving money. I think you're going to need it to support your habit.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:09 PM

6 posts, read 9,206 times
Is this a trick question? Am I being punked? Seriously? Not that "fat old ugly" guy cant be loved but only a total fake would post this.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:58 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Find a women that likes you FOR you.
Nice if you can find one that you like too. Unfortunately for men, it is rare that "a women that likes you FOR you" unless you are in the top 10 to 20% of looks. Hypergamy explains why this is true.

For the rest, women either have decided to settle for your money (and this often has nothing to do with being wealthy) or they see the sand running out and grab for the best now available. In neither case is the guy really who they want.

Many guys have little luck until they are well into their 30s and are then taken in by this. They have to ask: "Why now and not 10 or 15 years ago?" Failure to think along these lines can set them up for lonely years while in their 40s and 50s with little or no money.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:44 AM

23 posts, read 73,915 times

The Lady that Saved My Life - YouTube

Life is so unfair look how beautiful she is - why can't God give me a wife just like this

Why does God hate me so much

Everything about me is hard luck. God gave me such a hard life !!!

Old 01-15-2012, 04:05 AM

23 posts, read 73,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
You just described my ex-wife. I settled and married her for the wrong reasons because I had low confidence and self-esteem, and my coworkers and even my later to be ex-wife herself told me I would never do better. When I finally got divorced, I was living in Japan so my dating options were a lot better over there, although I had to do some confidence boosting to attract better quality of girls. Japanese girls had different standards on what is considered an attractive male (I was considered handsome by their standards, while in the States or Western Europe I'm considered a skinny half-Asian nerd). OP, I see you're living in Hawaii. Why not hop on a flight to Japan or one of the other Asian countries (especially the Philipenes).
Good option I have thought about Russian women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
get rich or invent some special potion that makes you look more attractive to women. Oh wait thats alcohol.
Yeah but they dont come around when they are straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerpunterdreamer View Post
Go get a liposuction done, get a plastic surgery if you are ugly, like something on the lines of facial reconstructive surgery. Workout for a few months and build a six pack of abs, move in close to a college neighborhood and throw parties at your place on the weekends inviting a lot of women, bang some of them after the parties the others will come flocking.

Also try to be funny and play it cool, once you start throwing around some money the majority of the women will be all over you anyway.
i did this before when i was in my 30s it worked but I have gone really fat and ugly as i aged if i try it now i would look like a pedophile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I will never understand threads like this.
Someone comes on and basically says, "I don't have anything to offer, but how do I get someone really awesome?"

I mean, seriously?

All of this (looks, income, confidence, style) is IN YOUR CONTROL.

You want awesome, you have to BE AWESOME first.
Very true!! But I lack confident how am i going to be awesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I find it disturbing that you posted several pictures of this woman on your profile in an album titled "my wife." It's one thing to find a model attractive, quite another to be 47 years old and doing stuff like that.

It sounds like you need a bit of a reality check. There's not a straight man alive who doesn't love beautiful women. You're no different from them in that respect. But at your age, you should have figured out by now that you have to bring more to the table than your desire to be with someone. Lose weight, develop interests that make you a well-rounded person, and understand that even then, you will be more likely to attract a pleasant, nice-looking 40-year-old than you are to attract a 20-something model. That's just the way it is.
You sure know how to suck it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
Now, picture an obese, older woman.....hairy moustache....not much going for her sayiing "I LOVE gorgeous men....what are the chances that I can have one?"

Her chances are the same as yours.......

Advice....LOSE weight, smarten up....respect yourself....stop looking at the outside....beauty is not just 'hot chicks'!!!! You are living in la la land.
This post made me wake up ...... I see where you are coming from....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships