Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 04:41 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
If this is true, than what you really mean is that you're not really attractive so you had to settle with a man who could not give you much simply because you could not command a higher caliber man.

I know that sounds mean but this is the how the world works that nobody wants to admit.
WHOA!

I was on board until you made that comment!

What works for her and her husband works for them.

Not everyone is a hollow shell and made to settle for less!

That was just a cruel and low blow comment.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:43 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,271,614 times
Quote:
The only men who have the problem of beating off Amercian women are celebrities and rich athletes; other then that, the average male in America is IGNORED by Amercian women unless she NEEDS something.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:44 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,152,722 times
Quote:
If this is true, than what you really mean is that you're not really attractive so you had to settle with a man who could not give you much simply because you could not command a higher caliber man.

I know that sounds mean but this is the how the world works that nobody wants to admit.
Um... no. But thanks for playing!

Old 01-14-2012, 04:44 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,583,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Actually - the only western men that I've seen with this problem are the ones who post here. In my real life in the outside world - all my male friends are pretty happy guys. Most of them are married or in good relationships. Thousands? More like a handful - and they all found City Data!!!
America is a FAKE society where the real society is underground and on the internet where people can be truthful because it's anonymous and won't effect their careers or public image (i.e, the happy family man is a good image to sell).

In America people smile and fake that they are happy to not appear weak or doing worse then their peers who they know will gladly kick them even more when they are down and out.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:48 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,913,004 times
Quote:
America is a FAKE society where the real society is underground and on the internet where people can be truthful because it's anonymous and won't effect their careers or public image (i.e, the happy family man is a good image to sell).

In America people smile and fake that they are happy to not appear weak or doing worse then their peers who they know will gladly kick them even more when they are down and out.
No, people in USA are generally pretty happy and the people who are unhappy in a world with the highest standard of living are making themselves unhappy by trying to find everything negative about their life.

The "underground internet world" is a bunch of unhappy losers who just want to ***** about how their problems are everyone else's fault because they are too lazy/weak to fix their own lives.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,271,614 times
Quote:
Wrong! Because there are thousands of Western men with the SAME problem which points to the problem not being with them, but American society.
'

Of course there are...but those thousands are dwarfed by the multiple millions who DO find women. So it's funny how most people do, but the small subsection that can't blames it on the opposite sex.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,703,746 times
Quote:

Taking notes diligently

Old 01-14-2012, 04:51 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,708,393 times
Calical, you sound very unhappy and in pain. I hope you know that there are different, better ways to live.

2,732 posts, read 3,583,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh nonsense. Pathetic men in many counties buy themselves a foreign wife. It has nothing to o with American culture and everything to do with the lack of social skills an other desirable attributes or lack thereof, of the man.

Again, why is a man 'pathetic' simply because he wants to shop around somewhere else?

Oh, I know why! It's because you girls are angry that men can skip town and find happiness and unlimited sex somewhere else.

We don't have to put up with women who don't want to put out and use sex as a weapon.

8,227 posts, read 11,140,146 times
Quote:

Lol, to be fair dewdrop93 is a nice looking women. I think she was the one beating the men off with sticks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.