Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM

5 posts, read 4,015 times

Advertisements

What is she thinking?
Hi guys and girls, good day.

So, I met this girl few months ago in facebook. She's actually my primary schoolmate, but we didn't talk to each other last time. Just got to really know her recently through facebook.

Since last month, we began to chat with each other quite frequently. She's having problems on her studies and also having trouble sleeping well at night. We also text each other almost everyday. She shares with me her problems and told me that she doesn't tell her problems to anyone besides me. I asked her why. She told me that most of her friends are her coursemates so if she told them that she's depressed or stressed out due to studies, they will say that it's something common. (By the way, we are not from the same course)
I also help her with her assignment as I wish to lessen her burden.

I admit I'm having a crush on her. Yesterday, we went out together for the first time. Watched a movie together and had dinner together. I am even more affirmed that I am really having a crush on her after yesterday.

She has a very good friend (a guy), whom she calls "buddy". They were very close to each other. In fact, she bought him birthday gift when we were going out yesterday. She told me many things about that guy too. They have meals together quite oftenly too. I asked her did she share her problems with her buddy. She said no. I believe it's mainly because the "buddy" is her coursemate too.

She texted me few minutes ago and asked me what does it mean when a person keep appearing in your dreams. I told her it might because she's missing that person alot and also asked her who that person is. She told me that she simply asked out of curiosity. I seriously don't think so as she asked me the question twice. I really hope i'm the person in her dream but i find it abit unlikely? as we only met each other yesterday (but she already knew how i look like from my profile picture in facebook).

Is there a chance that she's having some feeling on me? What signs should I look for? and what should I do? I suck in my own relationship problem and tend to be over sensitive too...

Oh ya, she also mentioned that she usually won't talk to guys if she feels that they are having some intentions on her.... Is this something important to note? I'm obviously having the intention to be in a relationship with her, but she still talks to me? Or it's just that she doesn't notice my intention?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 06:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Omg soooo many words!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 06:47 PM

5 posts, read 4,015 times
Sorry about that
Just wanna flush everything out from my mind...

Old 01-12-2012, 06:49 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,840 times
just ask her.....

Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,504,443 times
If she wants to be with you a lot, if she puts you before other friends - if she seems to value your opnion and enjoy your company - thats all good! When the time is right, he moon is full, the sky is full of stars and the romance is on the cards........then you will know. Keep going, be patient, you will find out!

Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,007,888 times
Sounds like she enjoys keeping you in the dark.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:54 PM

650 posts, read 1,812,610 times
Usually if a girl stays up really late to talk to you, then it's a good sign. Never mind her reasons that she can't sleep or whatnot. As long as she's straight and you two continue to have meaningful conversations daily, then she will probably inevitably fall for you. She might like you already. You might just have to tell her and see how she responds.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:18 PM

61,743 posts, read 87,194,708 times
I think that she likes you as a friend, but she likes more her "buddy" . She is more comfortable to share her thoughts with you because there are no strings attaches and no romantic feelings. And you help her with her class assignments.

"She usually won't talk to guys if she feels that they are having some intentions on her." - that's pretty self-explanatory. Don't kid yourself, kiddo!

Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
I think it's important for you to tell her your intentions.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,569,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I think it's important for you to tell her your intentions.
^ This ^
Either she's laying an absolute load of sh*t on you or she's hoping you will have some intentions. Go for it.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships