Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2012, 07:43 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Cute shoes but you need something that pops against the dress. Maybe a nice red or hot pink with the matching lipstick in either color
I am short so wearing flesh colored shoes makes the legs appear longer (or so I've heard). They made my little black dress look better...I'm hoping they do the same for all the dresses I wear with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Keep in mind with those types of heels walking around Charleston; the city is really, really old.
Thanks Dad

I have a plan...walk in flats, pop the shoes on when I get to my destination. They aren't giant clown shoes so they'll fit in my purse with no problem.
Either that or take a cab.

Quote:
Why wouldn't I? Did you do something?
Weren't you the one that called me annoying?
Oh, yes...and then you said I wouldn't be able to stand it if you put me on ignore. Smartass. I was wondering when you'd crack!

Quote:
Plus men don't have personal products to supplement the mess.
No, they just spray pee all over the walls and floor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Yeah. I just smile and nod.

Whenever a girl asks me if something looks good on them, I just tell them it looks better on the floor of my bedroom.
Yes, but what attracted you to her in the first place was her appearance most likely, right?

Quote:
Rolling solo for a few days; peace & quiet.
I think on my next job interview I will tell the prospective employer I want a position where I don't have to be accountable.
No boss around or no wife?

Old 02-22-2012, 07:50 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, you must be really good at blackmailing! What did you promise her? To work 5 jobs you don't have?
After seeing & not really liking where leadership was taking the department my wife's enthusiasm waned over the course of the year. Additionally, she got a wake-up call when the same leadership took a s*** on her director (to whom she reported). But it was because of this circumstance when she informed her leadership of her change of heart they rescinded their policy on the severance package.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:52 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Sure, her appearence probably had something to do with me being attracted to her.

But in many instances, I get in trouble when she asks me if something makes her look fat, and whether or not I say yes or no I get in trouble or she says "I think it does!"

So I just tell her that it looks better on the floor of my bedroom.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:54 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
After seeing & not really liking where leadership was taking the department my wife's enthusiasm waned over the course of the year. Additionally, she got a wake-up call when the same leadership took a s*** on her director (to whom she reported). But it was because of this circumstance when she informed her leadership of her change of heart they rescinded their policy on the severance package.
How lucky for you!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Sure, her appearence probably had something to do with me being attracted to her.

But in many instances, I get in trouble when she asks me if something makes her look fat, and whether or not I say yes or no I get in trouble or she says "I think it does!"

So I just tell her that it looks better on the floor of my bedroom.
You date difficult women.

If I ask my husabnd "do I look fat in this" I want an honest answer so I don't walk out the door looking like an elephant!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Thanks Dad

I have a plan...walk in flats, pop the shoes on when I get to my destination. They aren't giant clown shoes so they'll fit in my purse with no problem.
Either that or take a cab.
Didn't know if you have been to Charleston or not. In addition to the photo many of the sidewalks are unveven and some of the side streets are paved with brick. But if you want to bust you butt, certainly yours to do with what you wish.

Quote:
Weren't you the one that called me annoying?
Oh, yes...and then you said I wouldn't be able to stand it if you put me on ignore. Smartass. I was wondering when you'd crack!
Ha! I didn't give that comment a second thought.

Quote:
No, they just spray pee all over the walls and floor!
Do this: Get the water hose, with the nozzle, and place it between your legs. Step up to a few inches from a wall (simulating a urinal) and turn the hose wide open, you'll get the picture.

Quote:
No boss around or no wife?
Wife is out of town. I give my boss ulcers, he doesn't bother me.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
You date difficult women.

If I ask my husabnd "do I look fat in this" I want an honest answer so I don't walk out the door looking like an elephant!
Well, I've dated some women who enjoyed making situations more difficult by being indecisive.

I'm always honest though. I don't know how else to be lol.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
How lucky for you!

Looks like we'll continue being east coast/west coast neighbors.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Didn't know if you have been to Charleston or not. In addition to the photo many of the sidewalks are unveven and some of the side streets are paved with brick. But if you want to bust you butt, certainly yours to do with what you wish.
I like the shoes, I'm wearing them and I'll deal with whatever issues arrive. However, it's not my first time wearing heels. I've run up and down stairs and through a hotel in heels that high before with a floor length dress (for a medical emergency) so I'm pretty sure it will all be good

Quote:
Ha! I didn't give that comment a second thought.
So you didn't even feel bad that you insulted me
What....ever

Quote:
Do this: Get the water hose, with the nozzle, and place it between your legs. Step up to a few inches from a wall (simulating a urinal) and turn the hose wide open, you'll get the picture.
Well that's my point! The mens room is nastier than the ladies room because of all the pee.

Quote:
Wife is out of town. I give my boss ulcers, he doesn't bother me.
So when your wife goes out of town you consider that "freedom"? Hmmm, lol.

Quote:
Well, I've dated some women who enjoyed making situations more difficult by being indecisive.

I'm always honest though. I don't know how else to be lol.
Be honest! Best policy!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:21 PM

honesty is the best policy

Even when being honest gets me in trouble lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships