Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 06:46 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You east coasters are up past your bedtimes......
Yeah must be lonely at times living on the west coast. Everyones gone to bed and you guys are wide awake.

Chow to Mrs. Chow "Hey babe, everyones off CD and it's Saturday night.... lets go have sex."

Old 04-29-2012, 07:41 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
They left everything, drinks, nacho tray, popcorn bag. It appeared that was their dinner.

"Safe"

Safe (2012) - IMDb
I woodn't mind seeing "John Carter".

"Savages" might be ok...

Old 04-29-2012, 08:29 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Any of you guys watch that show "Dexter".... They film tons and tons of scenes of it down in Long Beach Ca.

The show is set in "Miami" and when they show city shots of the skyline, it's clearly Long Beach. I'm very familiar with the area and I trip out all of the time when I see restaurants or other places I've been. There is a bike/jogging path on the beach and they show scenes on it a few times.

Funny stuff.

I have got to start watching that show. My son loves it, and several people have raved about it to me.

I was trying to find something new for us to watch the other night...I still had WEEDS on my in instant queue where I had watched a few episodes....I liked it but I never had enough time to keep watching...so I put on the first episode and my BF loved it...so that will be our new Netflix addiction for awhile.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
I faded quickly last night! I guess all that driving made me tired.

Our cabinets are all "doctored". Did it when we remodeled the kitchen.

All the cabinet doors have soft close on them similar to these, which I LOVE and all the drawers have the soft close slides too:

The Hardware Hut - Product #MEP-18971-40 - New! - Grass Unisoft ® Soft-Close Door Bumper - (EACH)

The Hardware Hut - Product #GRA-DP2D-18 - Grass Dynapro 18" (457mm) 2-DimensionalConcealed Soft-Close Full-Extension Drawer Slide - PAIR (Zinc)

I can just shove the drawer or swing the door as hard as I want and it closeses nice and gentle.

We put pull out shelves in all of our lower and pantry cabinets and I LOVE those too...the cabinets stay organized now and it's so much easier to find things.

I need to find a some kind of system for a dead space cabinet (like you find in the corners). My parents are buying a house but it's a spec house and the cabinets were already ordered so they couldn't change them. It has one of those corner cabinets with the dead space and I know they make a slide system for it, just haven't had any luck finding it yet.

They aren't moving in for a while so we are going to doctor up their kitchen for them a bit more.

I like the trash under the cabinet too. We put that in our old house once the kiddies were mobile. I would rather not look at a trash can either...no matter how decorative your can, it's still for trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I'm still a home improvement nut.
We are ALWAYS working on something in the house. His dream would be to flip houses for a living but he won't take that leap...yet.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:03 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I woodn't mind seeing "John Carter".

"Savages" might be ok...
I'm looking forward to the "Avengers" movie next week.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

All the cabinet doors have soft close on them similar to these, which I LOVE and all the drawers have the soft close slides too:

The Hardware Hut - Product #MEP-18971-40 - New! - Grass Unisoft ® Soft-Close Door Bumper - (EACH)

The Hardware Hut - Product #GRA-DP2D-18 - Grass Dynapro 18" (457mm) 2-DimensionalConcealed Soft-Close Full-Extension Drawer Slide - PAIR (Zinc)

I can just shove the drawer or swing the door as hard as I want and it closeses nice and gentle.

We put pull out shelves in all of our lower and pantry cabinets and I LOVE those too...the cabinets stay organized now and it's so much easier to find things.

I need to find a some kind of system for a dead space cabinet (like you find in the corners). My parents are buying a house but it's a spec house and the cabinets were already ordered so they couldn't change them. It has one of those corner cabinets with the dead space and I know they make a slide system for it, just haven't had any luck finding it yet.

They aren't moving in for a while so we are going to doctor up their kitchen for them a bit more.

I like the trash under the cabinet too. We put that in our old house once the kiddies were mobile. I would rather not look at a trash can either...no matter how decorative your can, it's still for trash.

We are ALWAYS working on something in the house. His dream would be to flip houses for a living but he won't take that leap...yet.

I've put Lazy Susan in corner cabinets. Google

Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:

I saw some of those at the website that I posted the links for.

Quote:
I've often thought about that, I'm just too chicken and I would probably blow the budget(s) all to hell.
I used to spend Saturday mornings watching the "real" home improvement shows, picked up quite a lot from those programs.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:52 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I've put Lazy Susan in corner cabinets. Google
Yeah, this is the cheap easy and effectively utilizes the space.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:53 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Any of yous guys ever watch the show "Nurse Jackie" that Edie Falco from the Saprono's is in it.

Pretty good show, it's a little on the dark side at times though.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Any of yous guys ever watch the show "Nurse Jackie" that Edie Falco from the Saprono's is in it.

Pretty good show, it's a little on the dark side at times though.

I watch programs like;

Missing- Ashley Judd...Thursday...ABC

Person of Interest- Jim Caviezel...Thursday...CBS

The Voice- Mon, Tues...NBC

American Idol- JLO...Tues,Wed...FOX

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships