Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:08 PM

499 posts, read 580,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlawn1 View Post
That is the kind of detail I'm talking about!!
If you're so gorgeous, why didn't you post a picture of yourself? Just curious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,319 times
Women are not "one size fits all" when it comes to men. Not even close. That is why men cannot make a living as a stripper or hooker. Is this news to you?

Women are a different story. That woman you want? Yeah....so do the other 200 guys in the bar. Especially the guys putting ones in her g-string.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:51 PM

3,920 posts, read 6,833,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Smile often, laugh genuinely, never make someone less fortunate than you aware of his or her station, and be kind to animals.

Also, manscape.
Lol! Obviously you dont like it SHAG. But what about carpet vs. hardwood?

Old 01-18-2012, 03:54 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlawn1 View Post
First off, thank you!

So I am getting ready to date seriously now. I already have excellent dating attributes, but always want to improve. I am 6'2 tall dark and handsome, muscular but not gross-buff. White/Asian, 24 y/o with an excellent job and all around good guy personality--kind, gentle, etc.

SO THE QUESTION IS...
What can I do to improve? I want women to fall all over for me. Whether it is a noble volunteering or other activity or anything physical or mental. From dressing a certain way to acting in a desirable way, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT "DOES IT" FOR YOU, AS AN INDIVIDUAL. As an individual, what things makes YOU think "OMG I MUST have him."

Thanks!
Not focusing so much on "hotness", for one.

From your description, you apparently sound like a hunky guy. If you want a great woman, then looks will only go so far. Frankly, your desire to have tons of women "fall" all over you makes you seem just plain unattractive as a dating option.

If you're looking for casual hookups or superficial relationships, then no need to fret, you've got the bases covered. If you want something deeper, you should start with a personality makeover.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:40 PM

25 posts, read 40,978 times
You sound physically adorable. So...my advice would be: Have fun with her, let her know that you are thrilled, proud to be with her. Exude confidence...but never be cocky. Be Loyal. Really Listen to her, let her talk until she is bored with her own voice...but be truly interested in what she's saying. Joke, have fun, dialogue. Find out what your common interests and beliefs are...and go with that.

Don't check out other chicks when you are with her...ever. Don't be cheap...be affectionate and sincere. Frankly, Don't "try" to be anything...just be real with her. Make a woman feel like she is the most beautiful sexy woman you've ever seen...but only if you really believe it...and she's yours.

Oh...and...Have nice breath...smell fresh... Cuddling will get you really far...please her in every way...and it's a done deal.

Last edited by ophelia13; 01-18-2012 at 06:34 PM..

Old 01-18-2012, 06:21 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,376,172 times
Great advice from Opehlia.... I have no idea what type of woman you are looking for. I like these things..

Honest and trustworthy
Intelligent and well-read
Humorous/witty
Well-traveled/worldly
Confident but not cocky
Tall (6'2 is perfect)
Fit and athletic. Playing on a regular sport league is good.
Adventurous. Loves to try new things.
Active and Energetic. No couch potatoes.
Considerate of others
Rugged and outdoorsy
Manly and strong. I'm not into metrosexuals.
A high achiever in some area (not necessarily financial)
Financially independent (not necessarily rich, but good with money)
Into me, but not a lapdog
Affectionate and sensual
Well-groomed
Smells good
Chivalrous
Can fix things. I find that very sexy in a man.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:25 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
There is no universal equation for hotness.
I beg to differ
Attached Thumbnails
LADIES! Help me Improve my HOTNESS-new-bitmap-image.bmp  

Old 01-18-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
You need to ask a man those questions.. Here's a mans point of view.. Have money or act like you have money.. Women are attracted to money and power..
Agree... But I think women are most attracted to the power. The money is a side effect.

Quote:
Then of course there's the old tried and true method.. Treat them like dirt... I have no idea why women respond to that but they do..Well not all but many do..
But are those the kind of women you want to date? A girl who accepts being treated like dirt. I once had a guy try to treat me this way after a first date and I was gone. He thought he had game by pretending to blow me off. I have too much self-confidence to deal with that. He spent the next year pursuing after me like crazy, even serenading me with his friends in a bar by singing "You've lost that loving feeling" which was hilarious to me and my girlfriends. I do not get played.

Quote:
I don't know if you ever hit the bars but consider this. think about he time you were drink off your arse and women still talked to you and gave you their phone number.. I could never understand that one..
Sounds like desperate women.

Quote:
Rule #1. Never chase women, let them chase you and they will..
Many good women will not chase. I think the man should make the move.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Waste no time chasing women......become a champion and the women will chase you.
Championship = Power which is very attractive to women. But you still should chase.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:18 PM

105 posts, read 127,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
T

If you meet me and think, OMG I MUST have her" then you would be perfect for me.
Lets develop this further. I truly believe in this. When anyone likes me, I tend to like them back. Is this the norm? I think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships