Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 11:34 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Why are you responding to yourself?
I was waiting for the CD police to advise me and they didnt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,471,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
Nothing in the world like a little self respect.
Quite so. Which is why I respect myself and my decision to enjoy sex when the person and circumstances are right, rather than disrespect myself and follow somebody else's archaic concept of what's supposedly "right".

Old 07-16-2012, 11:50 PM

532 posts, read 1,177,062 times
Quote:
We should cheer for the ones with less then 5 or even zero. Congrulation! I was starting to think I should wear protection on this board with u guys. If I was a girl my number would be zero. Ain't nobody scoring on me. Until I met my husband and then if he dies there're might be a number two.

I already put in my will .... Like the old days. ...they should bury my wife with me.

I read they did that back in the day. The good old days. When women legs were closed. And std were curable
Not true. AIDS was never curable. Neither was HPV or Herpes. What planet do you live on?

Let's climb off that golden high horse. This is not "the good ol days" when people were shamed for enjoying sex. Sex is not dirty. Sex is good for your health when you take the proper precautions for goodness sakes. The benefits are plentiful. Methinks some people on C-D need to discover this revelation and reap the benefits

(And if somebody comes in with a reply on how I must be insinuating they cheat on their spouses to have more sex, please use your brains on this one and rethink the reply button. Duh)

Old 07-16-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
Not true. AIDS was never curable. Neither was HPV or Herpes. What planet do you live on?

Let's climb off that golden high horse. This is not "the good ol days" when people were shamed for enjoying sex. Sex is not dirty. Sex is good for your health when you take the proper precautions for goodness sakes. The benefits are plentiful. Methinks some people on C-D need to discover this revelation and reap the benefits
It might make them a little less uptight and judgemental, that's for sure.

But who would want to go there? It would be like sucking a lemon.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:53 PM

So why do people assume that because you have and enjoy sex, you have no self respect?

Where the hell does that come from?

Sex is actually very good for you, physically, emotionally and spiritually, so why would denying yourself this activity be related to "self respect"?

Old 07-16-2012, 11:53 PM

532 posts, read 1,177,062 times
Sad to say I edited after you MsAnnThrope...because with this crowd, disclaimers seem to be necessary because common sense isn't all that common with some here.

So many times I want to rep you, but I need to spread the love around.

Old 07-17-2012, 11:29 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
If you are talking about it (bragging), you aren't doing it.

Who really gives a flying flip (other than pre-teens and teens) about hearing the amount of sex partners another person has had or is having???!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 11:35 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
I don't consider anyone a **** because they like sex and are not in an exclusive relationship.
I stopped counting ages ago but more than 50 less than 75.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:00 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
We should cheer for the ones with less then 5 or even zero. Congrulation! I was starting to think I should wear protection on this board with u guys. If I was a girl my number would be zero. Ain't nobody scoring on me. Until I met my husband and then if he dies there're might be a number two.

I already put in my will .... Like the old days. ...they should bury my wife with me.

I read they did that back in the day. The good old days. When women legs were closed. And std were curable

LOL. Nobody is cheering for these men or women. People are more accepting of those that are bedhoppers then the reverse. That's just how the world is now.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:05 PM

657 posts, read 716,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post

(And if somebody comes in with a reply on how I must be insinuating they cheat on their spouses to have more sex, please use your brains on this one and rethink the reply button. Duh)

in the old days there was no aids....... because we did not have sex with monkey, dogs, horses, etc. people had pride, being consider easy was a bad thing.... not something that made you a millionaire and famous like kim kardarsian, hilton, etc

we lived good sex life with one person in your bed ...........enjoying u and u them ......... not like today some women have a man for each day of the week i know i was a tuesday once........

condom breaks, i could name all of my children after the condom that broke. am not a shame of enjoying sex one relationship at a time, with one person.

and its the right thing to do too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships