Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 12:27 PM

160 posts, read 295,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
That made me laugh! He uses a different logic.
lol what logic is that? I would love to understand why he thinks talking to me via my somewhat generic facebook posts (and his) is the same as direct communication (i.e. texting).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 12:29 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,684,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
lol what logic is that? I would love to understand why he thinks talking to me via my somewhat generic facebook posts (and his) is the same as direct communication (i.e. texting).
I laughed about him saying that even though he was chasing after the other girl that you should feel flattered he was on fb with you

Old 01-22-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
I read this after my first replied. What an jerk! I was right about not calling him. You are better off withoout him.
Thanks! He was so incredulous. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to still date him even though, "We'd have to take it slow. My ex from high school really 'wrecked my world' when she suddenly stopped talking to me." LOL as if. I was like, "You realized that's exactly what you did to me, right?" And he was like, "Why are you being so harsh?"

Unbelievable. I just do not understand some people.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
I laughed about him saying that even though he was chasing after the other girl that you should feel flattered he was on fb with you
haha, I know, right! I wish I had an ego like that. LOL. It must be awesome to think of yourself so highly!

Old 01-22-2012, 12:34 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,684,526 times
Quote:
Thanks! He was so incredulous. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to still date him even though, "We'd have to take it slow. My ex from high school really 'wrecked my world' when she suddenly stopped talking to me." LOL as if. I was like, "You realized that's exactly what you did to me, right?" And he was like, "Why are you being so harsh?"

Unbelievable. I just do not understand some people.
Why are you being so harsh? OMG! Tell him thanks from me. That's two great laughs today!

Old 01-22-2012, 12:35 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,264,809 times
Quote:
I met a guy through FB and we started playing Words with Friends. During our first game, we chatted so much that we broke the game. We moved over to texting and on three separate days we texted for 7 hours straight and chatted on and off via text the rest of the days. We made plans to meet that weekend. We've never met in person before.

The guy told me he was "very interested" in me and that he "probably wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me" if we met.
That right there would have turned me off completely.

It sounds like he was looking for a lay. Good riddance to him.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:36 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,990,050 times
Facebook is serious business.

I mean if I don't update my facebook every hour on the hour with what I'm doing, people go crazy.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:41 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
haha, I know, right! I wish I had an ego like that. LOL. It must be awesome to think of yourself so highly!
Not to say "I told you so", but, well, I did

Sorry for your disappointment, but let it roll off your back and move along

Old 01-22-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Not to say "I told you so", but, well, I did

Sorry for your disappointment, but let it roll off your back and move along
I really don't think he just wanted sex from me because if that were the case, he would have tried to sleep with me even though he was talking to this other chick. However, he still has A LOT of growing up to do, at the very least. I def feel like I dodged a bullet by not meeting / getting involved w him!

Old 01-22-2012, 12:53 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
I really don't think he just wanted sex from me because if that were the case, he would have tried to sleep with me even though he was talking to this other chick. However, he still has A LOT of growing up to do, at the very least. I def feel like I dodged a bullet by not meeting / getting involved w him!
Oh, wasn't talking about him wanting sex - was referring to these comments I made earlier:

"She says the guy has expressed "serious interest". He made a date, he broke the date. It's on him now to continue on with her IF he's really interested.

I don't think he is.

I think he likes the attention and likes to flirt."

Clearly this guy is too self centered and self-absorbed to be good dating material. You definitely dodged a bullet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships