Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 06:35 PM

62 posts, read 732,402 times

Advertisements

yeah where is the logical explanation to back up that there is someone out there for everyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 09:43 PM

373 posts, read 589,533 times
First date at 26? Just find a chick that likes to play "teacher." Fun, fun, fun!

Old 11-08-2013, 10:05 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,794,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
I was just wondering if its too late to start dating at 26.
Heck No. I will probably start dating at age 27 or above, since I want to have a stable, (reasonably) good job for at least several years before beginning to date (for the record, I am currently 21 years old).

Old 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Heck No. I will probably start dating at age 27 or above, since I want to have a stable, (reasonably) good job for at least several years before beginning to date (for the record, I am currently 21 years old).

your a smart kid it great to go for your dreams or goals .

Old 11-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
your a smart kid it great to go for your dreams or goals .
Thank you very much!

I am not interested in dating if there is no possibility of it leading to a marriage down the road, and I am not ready to get married until I get extremely settled in life, which might even occur as late as when I am 30-39 years old (8-18 years from now).

Old 11-08-2013, 10:19 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Thank you very much!

I am not interested in dating if there is no possibility of it leading to a marriage down the road, and I am not ready to get married until I get extremely settled in life, which might even occur as late as when I am 30-39 years old (8-18 years from now).

Well I just turned 30 and cant see me dating but open to asking a girl out if I really like her. I been in your shoes and did not take college seriously got the degree but I should of did something else. I was a poor student did not study hard at all. Went to to many party's and drunk too much.

Anyway I am back at it and i am giving 120% and getting after it the second time at college.

I tell young kids I meet at college do not do what I did get college done going back when your older is not easy.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
1. Well I just turned 30 and cant see me dating but open to asking a girl out if I really like her.

2. I been in your shoes and did not take college seriously got the degree but I should of did something else. I was a poor student did not study hard at all. Went to to many party's and drunk too much.

3. Anyway I am back at it and i am giving 120% and getting after it the second time at college.

4. I tell young kids I meet at college do not do what I did get college done going back when your older is not easy.
1. So you're open to never getting married?

2. Well, at least you got a degree and did not get drunk enough to do something which you might have regretted doing later on.

3. It's a smart move if you have the money for it.

4. Thank you very much! I will definitely try to follow your advice!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your first language? As for me, it is Russian. From your writing, it doesn't appear that English is your first language, though I could obviously be wrong in regards to this.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffedCabbage View Post
First date at 26? Just find a chick that likes to play "teacher." Fun, fun, fun!
How exactly do you play this "game"?

Old 11-09-2013, 11:11 AM

255 posts, read 373,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
If you are a guy, then the answer is no. If you are a woman, you have 4 years of shelve life left (according to one of my aunts). She claims that men only want women before they turn 30. For what I see on a regular basis, the older men get, the younger they want their women, wtf? I can't understand it.
Most women aren't interested in most men when both genders are in their 20's. Men have literally to stand in the side-lines and watch as the better-looking/taller men get most of the women, and most average men have to compete for the few free women. As the men grows older the playing field becomes open to most men and they can finally date 20-something women: they're living now what they missed on during their 20's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships