Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2012, 08:26 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,360,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yes, I'm afraid I'll be pulled into her orbit and become one of her moons!

That's something I can imagine Eddie Murphy saying, lol. No maybe that was uncalled for.

I guess 'big' women come across as very insecure about dating. On the other hand, some men do take advantage of how 'easy' they are.

I have a pretty large friend who has been taken advantage of many times by guys. They assume, sometimes rightly so, that larger women are desperate to get ANY attention, so they use that desperation to their advantage.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:27 AM

526 posts, read 953,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Precisely. Plus, you never know if they're interesting in your attributes or if they are actually interested in you. I've gone out with plenty of guys who got frustrated because they thought I would 'put out' because I have large breasts (Thought I was a 38F, turns out I'm a 36GG) and tattoos. No joke, I've actually had men tell me that.

One of the reasons my ex and I broke up was because, and I quote, "I'm embarrassed to be seen with you in public". He said it was because I look like a caricature and he was afraid that his friends would think he was dating a sl*t. Lovely, eh?
What a jerk! Good thing he's not longer in your life. You deserve better.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:32 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,360,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I think some men find 'big' as in physically big, not necessarily fat, but especially tall and or strong intimidating.

Don't you hate how fat people, especially women have kind of hijacked words like 'big' and 'curvy.'

there is also an entire faction out there of women who have formed clubs in support of their size. Big is Beautiful stuff.
I guess maybe that's easier than just exercise and diet?

But it's not ok, not healthy.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,770,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The first pic,I really doubt she is an hourglass,just from looking at her(plus,its not a full pick. The women on that site are famous for describing their shape wrong)
I agree, every woman on there claims to be an hourglass if there's even the tiniest difference between their waist and hips. Hips 6 inches bigger than waist? Sorry dears, you're a banana or an apple.

BUT that woman does appear to be an hourglass. A body can only handle so much weight before it doesn't matter how bangin' your body type is, it's hidden under too many layers of flab to matter. Even the best looking body of the 220lb hourglasses wouldn't fare well compared to the thinner curveless ones. The female form just isn't flattered by so much excessive weight.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:36 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,665,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber1964 View Post
I understand that very tall women 5'7 and up cannot change their body but after trying to lose weight for years now it's is pretty much that my body wants to stay at this weight. I am 430lbs at 5'4 Even when I was slender I was described what younger people nowadays would call a "butterface". I don't feel the need to spend anymore money on trying to lose weight when it isnt going to happen. I am not even going to bother to reply to the immature comments here.
Hey, remember we had the trainer discussion in the fitness board?

Why don't you get out there and post your daily food details on an average day. You can work out as people there instruct you to. No offline costly trainers, online trainers, free of cost.

You can do this. Weight loss always has starting problems, once it starts to drop, it drops greatly from there. That's how the body works.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:42 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,349,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Hey, remember we had the trainer discussion in the fitness board?

Why don't you get out there and post your daily food details on an average day. You can work out as people there instruct you to. No offline costly trainers, online trainers, free of cost.

You can do this. Weight loss always has starting problems, once it starts to drop, it drops greatly from there. That's how the body works.
Really, i have to checkout the fitness forum to see if there is a group in place to help people like her. Didnt even think about that..thanks for bringing it up AC.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I think those women and the more attractive ones you linked to get a pass because they don't happen to carry fat around their face. You'll especially notice with the successful, high-end plus size models. They have heads that look like they belong to a size 6 body.

But the picture you posted, if you ignored the heads, those are some really unattractive bodies. I'm not sure how much a pretty face can make up for a lumpy body.

The other link had some ladies with nicer bodies, but what can you really tell through a corseted or spandexed outfit?
Well, think of it this way, big boobs and quite the exquisite butt, you look up and you see the head of the organisms in the movie predator or the orcs in LOTR. Who even wants that? It's a total turn off.

The world goes by face. That's how it's determined if someone's handsome or pretty. No?

Old 01-27-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Really, i have to checkout the fitness forum to see if there is a group in place to help people like her. Didnt even think about that..thanks for bringing it up AC.
Are you being pejorative?

It was my thread, I opened one where I was implying the fitness trainers were scamming newbie overweight folks with impractical and indifferent sessions and routines, which I am still continuing to see.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:48 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,349,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Are you being pejorative?

It was my thread, I opened one where I was implying the fitness trainers were scamming newbie overweight folks with impractical and indifferent sessions and routines, which I am still continuing to see.
I dont live in CD forums AC...so i honestly wasnt aware of the content of the thread...sorry mate

Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
I dont live in CD forums AC...so i honestly wasnt aware of the content of the thread...sorry mate
I don't think any of us does. But "Relationships" is one of the most worthless boards of C-D. It's only chit chat, fun and drama. Pure time pass.

C-D's real worth is measured in general forums like fitness, fashion, history, business and parenting or the general state boards (data of cities) They are the ones everyone should use more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.