Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 04:35 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times

Advertisements

I was watching an old episode of ER last night, and there was this minor plot point about a male character getting excited by the possibility of a threesome with female twins (the only reason he didn't go for it was that he was in a relationship) but it was portrayed as miiiighty tempting.

My question is, what is with this incestuous fantasy of getting twins or sisters in bed, and usually with the sisters being into each other as well. Does the siblings having sex factor just not compute?

Or do these women simply cease to become human once they are in that situation, and they are just objects or props or cartoons?

I have always been curious about this seemingly widespread male fantasy. Would/could you guys really do this without getting squicked out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 05:10 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I was watching an old episode of ER last night, and there was this minor plot point about a male character getting excited by the possibility of a threesome with female twins (the only reason he didn't go for it was that he was in a relationship) but it was portrayed as miiiighty tempting.

My question is, what is with this incestuous fantasy of getting twins or sisters in bed, and usually with the sisters being into each other as well. Does the siblings having sex factor just not compute?

Or do these women simply cease to become human once they are in that situation, and they are just objects or props or cartoons?

I have always been curious about this seemingly widespread male fantasy. Would/could you guys really do this without getting squicked out?
I didn't know this was a widespread fantasy. I knew it was a widespread fantasy, but I don't think one that most men would be interested in actually being a part of. Please, fellas, correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 01-27-2012, 05:16 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,923,439 times
If you're having sex with two siblings simultaneously, aren't they technically committing incest ?

Old 01-27-2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
If you're having sex with two siblings simultaneously, aren't they technically committing incest ?
How do you have sex with two people simultaneously?

I can imagine a man in the middle of two men or a man and a woman, but a MFF threesome? I'm thinking toys might have to be involved.

If you mean they just take turns...but yes, if they are performing oral sex on each other or an genital contact, I would consider that incest. Touching of breasts is a grey area.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:28 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,290,938 times
As far as I am concerned? Let me actually get lucky enough to have a threesome with two women before I start getting picky about who those two women are or if they're related....

MAN some dudes are greedy!!

Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 AM

37,590 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post

I think it's more just the two women. I expect that most men that are into this sort of thing, could not care less how or if the gals are related.

And it definitely isn't all men...my BF and I discussed one time (a movie had something similar in it) and he said that if he wasn't involved, he couldn't care less what the women were doing.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:32 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,454 times
I won't lie I had this fantasy, then I realized, they would be sisters and that made me throw up in my mouth a little

Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 AM

There are all sorts of fetishes. Bondage, S & M, incest...the sicker and weirder the better.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,923,439 times
Hard to go into specifics and be pg-13

I suppose it's not an important question, but I just mean with siblings being involved in the same sexual encounter at the same time.
I guess they don't have to actually have sex with each other, but there just seems something creepy about it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
How do you have sex with two people simultaneously?

I can imagine a man in the middle of two men or a man and a woman, but a MFF threesome? I'm thinking toys might have to be involved.

If you mean they just take turns...but yes, if they are performing oral sex on each other or an genital contact, I would consider that incest. Touching of breasts is a grey area.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:22 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Ain't the point of a threesome to have sex with two women who are sexy in different ways and looks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships